Fiverr gig not promotable (Unqualified) anymore WHY? Although I got perfect results by promoting

annagrosse

Question

image.thumb.png.78c7acc144d8d80936208114d0a8a83f.png

Hello, I have already seen many have the problem. 
I also do not even know if you have it in your own hands?

I have a gig going very well, I was level 2 seller within 2 months, I have 40 five-stars reviews, no negative reviews. Received several tips. Everything 100%. My gig was promotable 4 days ago. I used it immediately, after 2 days, it was not promotable anymore - WHY? I had 377 impressions in 2 days, and 2 orders.

What is the problem here? 

Maybe I edited the gig? I set the price higher, §5 more. But does this effect the promotion-option? One time I asked the support, they said, editing never effects the rankink or other things.

So I think, nobody has a answer right?

I first thought, its because it doesnt get orders or clicks, but my gig did...  

• Like 3
  • Up 1

8 answers to this question

Can it be a reason, that I have some gigs, that have no orders and reviews? I have 8 Gigs AND they are almost the same? The offer is very similar. I first thought Its important to have as much gigs as possible. 3 of them have no orders, 3 of them 1 order. and 1 of the 2 order. So would it be clever to delete  7 gigs? 

• Like 3

you know keeping more than 5 gigs has no effect on your sales. I'm pretty sure you're lacking this red line here. maybe gig metrics doesn't meet the qualified enough for the promoted feature. it just happens and some days later it gets automatically fixed itself. 

follow these:

• respond quickly to buyers messages.
  • give them excellent service.
  • try to deliver faster
  • try to get positive review from buyers. (it helps the exposure and metrics to get ranked up again)

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338

image.png.f85d9b75e35ae78bba43e97505a62352.png

Edited by rbkretouch
  • Like 4

Hi, thats the point: "you meet additional quality metrics" - what does that mean? ; )

More than 5 gigs has no effect on sales? I am not sure about that. If 5 out of 10 gigs have no views and sales and reviews, then surely that's not good for my other "good" gigs? I dont know.. Im thinking of deleting some, especialy when they have the same offer and are similar. On youtube I saw a video, that its good to have as much gigs as possible and that they also can be similar...

And yes, Im always online (ALWAYS) since 2 Month, i respond directly to messages, never more than 20 minutes between a message. 
I cant deliver faster than I do. My delivery time in the gigs is 3-4 days, I almost always deliver in 1-2 days. 
And I only get 5 star reviews. Almost everyday 1-2 orders. 

• Like 4

I think, there is no logic behind this.. Because from logic thinking, My gig, like I wrote, fits all the standards it should.. So I really cant understand why. My gig was the first time promotable 2 weeks ago, i didnt reconized it and wanted to think about how i will promote (how much money/day) - so i wanted to do iton the next day - but this was to late: unable to promote. then after 1 week it was promotable again.. and after 2 days again it stopped. 

• Like 3

I have been using Fiverr as a seller for 3 months. I am level 2 seller, I have 45 only 5 star reviews and 8 gigs. I was already Fiverrs Choice and 2 times promotable. My gigs hardly differ, are very similar to each other. Basically they offer the same thing.

I had only read you should create as many gigs as possible.

6 of 8 gigs have in the 2-3 months under 10 clicks and at most 1 order. 

Does it make sense for me to delete them and really only have 2-3 gigs? I have seen sellers that are on the 1st page do not have very many gigs. 

Will it affect my ranking negatively if I delete gigs now?

• Like 3

On 12/24/2022 at 1:36 PM, florenciafarkas said:

I have been unable to promote a gig for more than 3 months, are many people who are experiencing the same thing but it seems that Fiverr refuses to accept that there is a problem.

@florenciafarkas where you able to fix this problem? i'm in a similar boat where i cant promote my gigs and they also arent visible in the search results. i have plenty of good ratings plus 98% or more on the other categories but 2 weeks ago or so i had a couple cancellations and a bad review. Im assuming that plus possible negative hidden feedback is the reason i cannot promote my gig or see it in the search results. I was wondering if you had any tips to get back to having my gig be qualified for promoted gigs/being visible once again on the search results page.

• Like 1