My Account has been Restricted I don't know why because 20 days

taha_graphics2

Hi, Fiver community. Hope you all doing great. I need someone who can explain the issue that i have been facing. 20 days ago I logout my fiverr account because i wasn't receiving any order so i thought i should take a break. All of my orders were completed when logout my account. after 2 days ago I receive a mail stating that we have restricted your account and will make a decision in 90 days. when i contact support they are repeating the same exact words. I was confuse and frustrated at the same time. I know you all will thing (He did something wrong, why fiverr restricted his account) but trust me i don't know why they restricted me. So anyone who can help me. I will be more grateful.

• Like 2

Could you perhaps share the gig you were providing? It sounds like you received a warning, which could be due to various reasons such as breaking Fiverr's Terms of Service. 

On this forum we cannot help you with regards to restoring your account or provide full clarity why it happened. But perhaps by sharing your services it might give us a clue! I'm not sure (since I never received a warning) but I think whenever this happens Fiverr does give some explanation why it happened, for example by clicking on a link.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, taha_graphics2 said:

Hi, Fiver community. Hope you all doing great. I need someone who can explain the issue that i have been facing. 20 days ago I logout my fiverr account because i wasn't receiving any order so i thought i should take a break. All of my orders were completed when logout my account. after 2 days ago I receive a mail stating that we have restricted your account and will make a decision in 90 days. when i contact support they are repeating the same exact words. I was confuse and frustrated at the same time. I know you all will thing (He did something wrong, why fiverr restricted his account) but trust me i don't know why they restricted me. So anyone who can help me. I will be more grateful.

Hi there, I am here to help. May you please just copy paste the sentence mentioning the reason for that action? With that info Ill be able to explain in detail
Thank you

• Like 2