Please help me

billadesigns

17 hours ago, billadesigns said:

me and my wife is sellers on Fiverr. now my question is can we use my and my wife's Fiverr account in the broadband connection. as we artsy the same home and use the same internet? so can we use my wife's Fiverr with the same broadband connection? please help us with this issue

You can use multiple account from One Broadband account but as per fiverr rules.

the accounts must be created and verified with different names which you did.

now the second terms is two of your account Must need to provide different niche/category Service.

Example: your gig is in digital marketing

Your Wife In Graphic Design.

then there will be no issue at all.

Source: Fiverr Help Center.

• Like 3

thank you for helping me

7 hours ago, siddik_111 said:

You can use multiple account from One Broadband account but as per fiverr rules.

the accounts must be created and verified with different names which you did.

now the second terms is two of your account Must need to provide different niche/category Service.

Example: your gig is in digital marketing

Your Wife In Graphic Design.

then there will be no issue at all.

Source: Fiverr Help Center.

• Like 1

Hi Billadesgins,

In response to your question - yes! You may use the same internet connection, same devices.... There will be some limitations though - if you are both creating the same/similar Gigs this can result in suspension. That's why, If you do not provide same services (or break any Community Standards, let me link them - https://www.notion.so/4ce4e555aa644c6eba66cd96340dca4e?v=ef234e41c79d4f7685253017647ce615

You will have no issues! You are welcome to use the device and network together. P.s. Please send me a direct message for anything you find confusing, Ill gladly help.

A.

• Like 1