ZOOM CALL FEATURE

markauther

Question

5 answers to this question

Always communicate before the order is placed so that everything is 100% clear. You have to know the exact scope of the order to offer an accurate quote.

This way, you minimize problems and friction.

I personally do not like Zoom calls and would charge extra for my time.

The only reason that I have to participate in a Zoom call is for lessons via video. Otherwise, written communication with media attachments covers all possibilities.

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 10

19 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

Always communicate before the order is placed so that everything is 100% clear. You have to know the exact scope of the order to offer an accurate quote.

This way, you minimize problems and friction.

I personally do not like Zoom calls and would charge extra for my time.

The only reason that I have to participate in a Zoom call is for lessons via video. Otherwise, written communication with media attachments covers all possibilities.

Thank you so much responding me, so now if a buyer wants to have zoom meeting before placing order, should I start straight away or send him a gig for zoom meeting?

• Like 9

I always use the zoom feature before asking the client to place an order. This way we're both clear on what will be delivered.  The only downside is that they have to put up with my stupid British accent. 

But every seller in every niche will be different. 

As a word of caution for new freelancers though, if you're going to use this feature ensure that you're able to communicate clearly in the language of the buyer, otherwise this feature could be detrimental to you! 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, breals said:

I always use the zoom feature before asking the client to place an order. This way we're both clear on what will be delivered.  The only downside is that they have to put up with my stupid British accent. 

But every seller in every niche will be different. 

As a word of caution for new freelancers though, if you're going to use this feature ensure that you're able to communicate clearly in the language of the buyer, otherwise this feature could be detrimental to you! 

perfect! thank you so much

• Like 7