If I don't give any feedback/review after delivering buyer project, buyer's review will be shown on my profile??

marketer_merina

Hello Seniors,

Actually, recently I have faced a buyer. he gives me revision several times without any specific fault. When I asked about Where need to edit ,he don't give me any response or proper instruction. Just he gives me revision. He just response when i deliver otherwise not. When he put e revision i ask him several time but he don't give me any message or response .And his behavior is very rude to me from starting the project.

Now, I know, buyer provably gives a bad review. so, i don't want this. If i don't give any feedback/review after delivering buyer project, buyer's review will be shown on my profile after 3 days??

Please, Let me know

Thanks In Advance

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

If they leave the review it will still show no matter if you review the buyer or not. 

If they leave you a negative review be sure to respond it with your side of the story. That way, any potential customer can know that the situation was out of your control and that review doesn't reflect the actual quality of your work. 

Be sure to block the buyer so he never orders from you again, just in case.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

On 12/22/2022 at 3:30 AM, moonstaredits said:

If they leave the review it will still show no matter if you review the buyer or not. 

If they leave you a negative review be sure to respond it with your side of the story. That way, any potential customer can know that the situation was out of your control and that review doesn't reflect the actual quality of your work. 

thanks for your valuable words 

• Like 5

On 12/22/2022 at 3:30 AM, moonstaredits said:

And if you have enough Proof that the buyer didnt gave you enough Revision Instruction,

Create some screenshot with Screencast and share with customer support.

Hope the order will be cancelled and the feedback will be removed by customer support too..

Please keep us updated.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

9 hours ago, siddik_111 said:

And if you have enough Proof that the buyer didnt gave you enough Revision Instruction,

Create some screenshot with Screencast and share with customer support.

Hope the order will be cancelled and the feedback will be removed by customer support too..

Please keep us updated.

thank you

• Like 2