Deliver Order

jagannathroydip

Hello!

Buyers are not obliged to leave us reviews.

However, you can ask the buyer to leave a review as long as you do not mention what kind of review to write. For example, saying leave me a great review, a horrible review, a 5-star review, a 2-star review is not permitted.

Hope this helps!

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 14

19 minutes ago, jagannathroydip said:

I'm a new sellar. I got first order but my client didn't give me any review & rating. Is there anything I can do about it?

You never tell the client to leave the review, its upto up to the client and asking for a review is against the Fiverr community guidelines. If Fiverr notice you, you may lose your account.

The professional way is to ask for an honest review. If the client is satisfied with your work he will leave a positive or negative review.

Edited by s_a_zuhair
Give clarification
  • Like 11

Didn't you deliver the order already, since you complained that your buyer didn't give you a review?

And your profile shows that your last delivery was 6 days ago. So how come you're asking how to deliver now, after delivering the order?

Edited by catwriter
Additional information
  • Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, jagannathroydip said:

It was for my YouTube channel creation, now I want to know how to deliver Facebook ads campaign.

So, it's your second order, not your first one as you said in your first post? Your Facebook ads gig doesn't show any orders in queue.

Anyway, you deliver on the order page via the Deliver Now button. You either send an attachment with the finished work (for example, if your delivery is supposed to be a document or a picture), or you send the proof of delivery (for example, you attach a screenshot proving that you did the work, a report showing what you did and what the results are...). It can also be useful if you define in your gig description exactly what you're going to do and what your delivery is going to be.

If you need a more specific answer, you can try creating a topic with a more specific title (for example, "How do I deliver a Facebook ads campaign?"). Vague titles often don't make people click to see what's the topic about, and then you don;t get answers.

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I just discovered that your on time delivery rating also goes down if you deliver again after you have delivered on time. This happens when the buyer asks in the chat for revisions instead of using the revisions and you deliver again. I am not so happy with this, my rating went from 80 to 50% ! 😞 So, make sure you make the revisions only when the buyer use revisions, or expand your delivery time within the gig so there is still time left. 

• Like 6