Customer Service Response Time

ranamuneeb2

Question

7 answers to this question

I have a seller plus too and for me CS takes no time..not even an hour..

So it may be dependent on what kind of issue you have and they may be looking into it now and trying to resolve it for you.

we don't know exactly what they are facing and how many tickets and issues they are handling at the moment so we never know how much time they may take..

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

I usually had fast response times, too, but my last ticket also took "ages" (days ;)). I thought it might have to do with seller+ having become available for more sellers, but it might also have been a fluke, or perhaps many people being sick at once. Maybe give it another day, and then politely ask if there's any news on your matter, to give the ticket a little nudge, just in case it somehow slid off the desk, you never know.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for writing to us about this issue  ranamuneeb2. We are currently experiencing high volume of tickets and our Support team will do its best to answer within 24 hrs. Please note, tickets opened by Seller Plus sellers are still being prioritized accordingly. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience in this regard.

• Like 9