Which Fiverr's Seller Perk Is The Best (For You)

izah_moh

So recently I've been getting bombarded with emails and reminders from Fiverr to try their Seller Plus Program. I've been getting offers for it since I believe it first rolled out onto the platform and I've never been interested in it because it didn't seem to offer me anything I needed.

I know there are other sellers on this platform that swear by it but it just never appealed to me and I was doing just fine without it. To each their own, you know?

Now Promoted Gigs is a feature I've tried on and off. Back when my gigs would be either one of 20 or 200, it didn't really do much to help me stand out because I was always on the first and second row of the first page (niching down is a blessing). But now with so many more sellers on the site, I've gone back to using it with positive results.

I just felt for the longest time it wouldn't help much since you "paid per click". And a lot of other sellers like to check out their competition without the intention of buying, so it became a situations were you'd just end up paying to be more visible for other sellers to click your gig without buying. I still have mixed feelings about it, but it works.

Cash Advance is another feature that I talked about a while back so no need repeating it here. It's available for those who need it but I agree with other sellers that it just seems like another tactic to squeeze money out of (desperate) sellers.

So that's my long winded way of asking, what's your favourite extra Fiverr feature and why? Was their any I missed? And which do you prefer using and or avoid at all cost?

(I excluded Advance Pay because it's a feature Fiverr STILL won't let me have and I'm spiteful. I'm level 2 and been here for 2 years, what more do you want Fiverr!? I been a good girl I swear!! 🥺🛐 I'll pay for Seller Plus if you let me have it!! Maybe 😂😅)

• Like 16

Just a little addendum to this.

A recent notification I got about the Seller Plus Program was that I could get the advanced pay feature. But going to their tab and checking through their T&C didn't provide that information.

So an extra question for Seller Plus users, do you get Advance pay? Or did you already have that feature? Was advance pay now move to be a Seller Plus perk?

I'm pretty sure someone (Vickie 💕) would show me the exact part of Term & Conditions where it was explained and my dumbass ADHD brain missed it 😅

• Like 12

3 hours ago, izah_moh said:

So an extra question for Seller Plus users, do you get Advance pay? Or did you already have that feature? Was advance pay now move to be a Seller Plus perk?

We did not get the advanced pay feature when I joined the Seller Plus program. I received that when I became a TRS. I did not think I would enjoy it as much as I do.

My favorite part of having Seller Plus is having a Seller Plus Manager to have my back. Their advice and help are invaluable!

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, shawnevian99 said:

I would say the Discount Coupon

Oh yes, that as well! I completely forgot about it.

I believe it's also a Seller Plus exclusive?

But then again, I believe the discount is coming from Fiverr's profits or your own? Are you spitting it evenly?

Sorry for asking more questions 😅 I'm just really intrigued! 🤩

• Like 8
  • Up 1

56 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

We did not get the advanced pay feature when I joined the Seller Plus program. I received that when I became a TRS.

Huh, I thought the perk of TRS was the get to withdraw after *one* week instead of two. Or was it 2-3 days? (I'll check later)

Do they still require you to give 1% of the total earnings or is it just straight withdrawal? I guess that will help us figure out if you got a TRS perk or Advance Pay perk.

58 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I did not think I would enjoy it as much as I do.

Rub it in why don'tcha ;-; 😭 (jk)

59 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

My favorite part of having Seller Plus is having a Seller Plus Manager to have my back. Their advice and help are invaluable!

I guess that's a very good perk, but I was informed in my email that only select few sellers who join the program would be assigned a Manager.

And I took that as code for "You're from a high risk area so we won't risk giving it to you and wasting our resources instead of giving it to someone we deem better".

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3

29 minutes ago, shopifysol said:

Keeping the things short, my favorite feature is instant withdrawal 😃

Yup! That is the feature I've been referring to as Advance Pay.

Not everyone has it and I'll continue kicking and screaming like a bratty child till I get it.

I'm so happy and jealous of you that you have it! 💖💫

• Like 9
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, izah_moh said:

I believe the discount is coming from Fiverr's profits or your own?

The discount comes from the seller's offer or gig price. 

5 hours ago, izah_moh said:

Huh, I thought the perk of TRS was the get to withdraw after *one* week instead of two.

Yes, that is what the advanced pay feature is. 

Do they still require you to give 1%

If gig qualifies for Instant Withdrawal there is a charge. I do not know what it is as I have never used it. I prefer to keep all of my earnings.

Yup! That is the feature I've been referring to as Advance Pay.

Advanced pay is a 7 days and  Instant Withdrawal is something that the seller is charged for. They are two different benefits.  

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Extra analytics and success manager are it for me. I already had fast clearance due to levels, the coupons are meh (I can always send custom offers at a lower price, I always quote per project, so a coupon doesn't make a lot of sense), I don't use the instant withdrawal, and promoted gigs seem to be very hit and miss. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Advanced pay is a 7 days and  Instant Withdrawal is something that the seller is charged for. They are two different benefits.

Oh, whoops! I just made this thread very confusing 😅

Well, they both seem like great features. I already had to wait for one month on YouTube and Patreon and such, but I don't know why I get so impatient with Fiverr. The two weeks seems like absolute torture when in reality it's the shortest and quickest waiting timeframe of all my revenue streams.

And 1% seems so inconsequential in the grand scheme. But I guess it DOES add up over time.

Thank you for all your responses! This has been a very enlightening and eye opening discussion! 💖💫

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1

I had some uses about seller plus program.

First of all, you get someone to help you trough stuff. They may not be helpful for a veteran but they are fine. And with their help you can solve some complicated support requests faster. Which is great. 

My favorite: You get to see the buyer stats. Which is great. Some buyers can really drag you trough the dungeon floors and you have an increased chance of predicting that with stats and reviews avalible for you.

If  your gig is in a good position and get orders regularly, i do not think pay for per click is going to hurt much, and you can turn that off anytime. Its for hard times to be honest. When my gig is in its prime, i had 3k impressions per day and wouldnt need the promotion. When the days turn sour, it might be your only chance to be visible. 

Instant withdrawal is always cool if you need the money.

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'm using it since a couple weeks and for someone who tried it the first time, I think it's also the buyer stats and keyword analytics. Not sure if I will need in more than one month and maybe in a couple months again to check the keywords again, but I can agree to everything that @ozan_erdisaid.

I wasn't ranking that well anymore and it helped me to get more visibility again. 

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

Instant withdrawal, for sure, and I thought that was part of Seller Plus now. I didn't realize it was random. 

But there's also a seller plus feature that shows a price range of how much a potential client spend on an average gig, how often they tip, and what review they usually give. I find that pretty darn useful when I'm trying to decide if I want to work with someone. 

• Like 6

Buyer stats and fast support (if so; I guess it still depends on how many support people are available, how long their queues are, etc., there has been one or two times, where I thought, support was faster for me, as a TRS, before seller+ came into the picture) before anything else by a mile. And since I had fast support already, I'd have to choose buyer stats if only one.

• Like 4