After complete a project my order compleation shows 50%. Why?

nbniloy113

Before some days I got a order from buyer and then he request me to cancel it. He said he did it by fault. I canceled the project as he say. After some days he gave me another project and i complete that project. Then he gave me Five star ratings. I didn't get money yet. But after delivery  that project my  order completion shows 50% only. Why?

495882827_Screenshot2022-12-20182302.jpg.a979e10d06fa727a9b5290bfb2d879c2.jpg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, nbniloy113 said:

Before some days I got a order from buyer and then he request me to cancel it. He said he did it by fault. I canceled the project as he say.

Reach out to Customer Support - orders canceled with the reason of "ordered by mistake" should not affect your Order Cancelation Rate.

4 minutes ago, nbniloy113 said:

But after delivery  that project my  order completion shows 50% only. Why?

If you only had 2 orders and 1 is canceled, you only completed 50% of the orders you received. However, whenever an order is canceled due to buyer error, you should contact Fiverr Support so that they can make sure that your order completion rate isn't affected. You can contact them here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/orders/current-orders/issue-with-an-order/create-ticket

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1