A word of motivation :)

maheennadeem814

Hello, Hi, Hola, Salam everyone! 

I hope all of you are doing well and would like a few seconds of your precious time by adding a word of motivation 

as we are almost at the end of the year 2022. The purpose of this initiative is that many of us are going through something 

in their lives, whether personal or even for a new seller or a new buyer; the difficulties in the Fiverr journey or work, we all need motivation at some point.

so let's get started! 

My word of motivation is DETERMINATION 

1.jpg

• Like 12

• 10 months later...

Sometimes starting something is the hardest step. In those times my biggest motivation is thinking that theres nothing I will loose if I try, but if I don't even try then I might loose on alot.

Just started in this journey of getting my name out there! If I did it, you can too!

• Like 6

On 10/23/2023 at 9:08 PM, martyna_maja said:

Sometimes starting something is the hardest step. In those times my biggest motivation is thinking that theres nothing I will loose if I try, but if I don't even try then I might loose on alot.

Just started in this journey of getting my name out there! If I did it, you can too!

Absolutely agree with this one! 😄   

• Like 3

"Freelancing is not about chasing a paycheck, it's about building a legacy."

This quote reminds us that freelancing is more than just a way to make money. It's an opportunity to build something truly our own, something that we can be proud of for years to come.

http://Hey, check out my website, "Innovative Insight V" with this link: https://christinemutoc16.wixsite.com/innovativeinsightva

• Like 4

BELIEVE in yourself is the most important thing.. I got my first order last month but I had to wait for 3 months before my 1st order.. And by the grace of almighty that client has become my permanent client.. 

The thing is first you have to keep faith in yourself ..

Improve your skills as much as possible.. 

If you got the skills for your work then client will run towards you..

Just be patient and keep faith..

• Like 4