How to do Fiverr GIG marketing?

aliasgharjr

Question

Hi, I am Ali. As a level one seller on Fiverr, I just wanted to ask all of you what you all did for Fiverr gig marketing because some of the freelancers said not to share their profile links with anyone.
Initially, I was getting many orders, and I was so happy because I was delivering a good final output and the clients were also happy with me. But somehow it all went downhill.
I wanted to do it for the long term. Can you all, as experts, advise me on gig marketing and such?

My niche is 3D Modeling & Rendering

• Like 19

7 answers to this question

On 12/20/2022 at 12:52 PM, aliasgharjr said:

Hi, I am Ali. As a level one seller on Fiverr, I just wanted to ask all of you what you all did for Fiverr gig marketing because some of the freelancers said not to share their profile links with anyone.
Initially, I was getting many orders, and I was so happy because I was delivering a good final output and the clients were also happy with me. But somehow it all went downhill.
I wanted to do it for the long term. Can you all, as experts, advise me on gig marketing and such?

My niche is 3D Modeling & Rendering

There are many pages on social media, where people find sellers for work. You get added to those pages on LinkedIn FB to get work from them. This will be the best marketing for you

• Like 10