A new seller

shiksha24

Question

Hello

I'm a new seller and joined this platform two months ago. My impression is going down every day I don't know why. I have created two gigs and also not getting any orders(only getting spam messages). I just wanna ask how important is this Fiverr Badge and Skill Test to our Gig? I just need more information in details. I will love to hear from your suggestion and ideas. 

Regards

SHIKSHA 

• Like 14

10 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, shiksha24 said:

My impression is going down every day I don't know why. I have created two gigs and also not getting any orders(only getting spam messages). I just wanna ask how important is this Fiverr Badge and Skill Test to our Gig?

To increase the impression, you need to write a compelling description with a hook, upload 3 images, upload 2 samples of your previous work and a video as it increases user engagement by 40%. Whereas, Fiverr badges and skill tests increase the credibility of your profile. 

• Like 9
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

Impression and click depends on your gig quality like gig image, description and many others if your image is not attractive then buyers are not interest to click and description also

Here some article given below you can read it.

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/295232-to-rank-or-not-to-rank/ https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/295232-to-rank-or-not-to-rank/

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

On 12/19/2022 at 2:59 PM, s_a_zuhair said:

To increase the impression, you need to write a compelling description with a hook, upload 3 images, upload 2 samples of your previous work and a video as it increases user engagement by 40%. Whereas, Fiverr badges and skill tests increase the credibility of your profile. 

Thank you for your response

I have ..good impression like about 100 from 15 dec but .... Only getting spam orders... 

• Like 10

If you're looking for ways to get more orders on fiverr, here are five of the easiest methods:

1. Use relevant tags and keywords.
Make sure your Gig includes relevant tags and keywords so that it can be easily found by potential buyers.

2. Offer a unique service.
stand out from the crowd by offering a unique service that others don't. This could be something like a custom design service or a gig that's delivered particularly quickly.

3. Provide samples of your work.
Most buyers will want to see examples of your work before they place an order, so make sure you have some samples available on your Gig page.

4. Offer discounts for repeat buyers
Consider offering discounts to buyers who purchase multiple Gigs from you, as this could encourage them to place larger orders in the future.

5. respond quickly to inquiries
Be sure to reply promptly to any messages or inquiries you receive, as this will show potential buyers that you're responsive and easy to work with.

• Like 8