Are you getting "Opportunity Notification" for Job Match after removal of Buyer request section.

mdfsexpert

Are you getting "Opportunity Notification" for Job Match after removal of Buyer request section.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Opportunity Notification

• Yes
    • No

Question

12 answers to this question

Here's what fiverr support said regarding this:

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your concerns about the number of matches you've received lately.

The new Briefs feature allows customers to post a request with a summary of their project. The brief will be sent only to high-quality freelancers while our smart algorithm uses the details that buyers provide to immediately find the best possible matches. We focus on tailoring the seller's availability, pricing, service, and skillset with the buyer's needs.

If your quality metrics meet the minimum criteria, you will get matches. However, you can only have three active matches at any given time.

Also, Briefs are entirely dependent on customers submitting them. Therefore, if customers are not submitting briefs to your category, you will receive fewer matches.

Please read our Help Center article Get matched with buyers for more information about this feature.

I hope the above answers your question. Let us know if you need anything else.

Kind regards,

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

I am not receiving any buyer briefs after removing the buyer request function. when I tried to ask the same query from support, they told me. only quality sellers are getting requests but don't know where is mentioned we are not quality sellers. we also fulfill all the Fiverr criteria. 

don't know. What's going on Fiverr algorithm? Fiverr need only quality seller then why run the remaining sellers' account?

• Like 13

34 minutes ago, pramodchoudh188 said:

I am not receiving any buyer briefs after removing the buyer request function. when I tried to ask the same query from support, they told me. only quality sellers are getting requests but don't know where is mentioned we are not quality sellers. we also fulfill all the Fiverr criteria. 

don't know. What's going on Fiverr algorithm? Fiverr need only quality seller then why run the remaining sellers' account?

That's what I thought, What happen to new seller on fiverr now, do they stop existing?

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, pramodchoudh188 said:

only quality sellers are getting requests but don't know where is mentioned we are not quality sellers. we also fulfill all the Fiverr criteria. 

You're missing one word: few

Only a few quality sellers are getting these briefs. This is stated in the Help Center. ALL quality sellers will not be matched  - only 1 or 2 quality sellers will be matched to a single brief. This is not like buyer requests which allowed 50 sellers or more to make an offer on a single request.

If you were relying on buyer requests for orders, don't expect briefs to be the same or you will probably be disappointed.

Fiverr is relying more and more on smart algorithms to match buyers to sellers. Because of this, sellers will need to adapt to this in order to survive. Sellers should focus on getting seen in search instead of relying on buyer briefs.

• Like 15

4 hours ago, vickieito said:

You're missing one word: few

Only a few quality sellers are getting these briefs. This is stated in the Help Center. ALL quality sellers will not be matched  - only 1 or 2 quality sellers will be matched to a single brief. This is not like buyer requests which allowed 50 sellers or more to make an offer on a single request.

If you were relying on buyer requests for orders, don't expect briefs to be the same or you will probably be disappointed.

Fiverr is relying more and more on smart algorithms to match buyers to sellers. Because of this, sellers will need to adapt to this in order to survive. Sellers should focus on getting seen in search instead of relying on buyer briefs.

This is an eye opener. I believe most sellers have been waiting for or expecting the briefs to act in a similar way as the buyer request did, where you get multiple matches a day/week and you can send bulk offers.

• Like 12

Wow this is not acceptable. I have received many many new matches on November 2022 & suddenly on December everything stopped. They never told us that buyer requests section & new matching service will work differently. 

Only a few quality sellers are getting these briefs.

Then we're the ones who are getting these briefs & now it stopped for some reason. I can confirm that it might be a bug from their side. If they're still using smart algorithms then it's not working properly 😐

• Like 13