Hello, please urgent question

nadaahmed77

nadaahmed77

Dec 18, 2022, 1:13 AM GMT+2

I accept an offer from the buyer.
At first he asked my phone number or Whatssapp number and i refuse .
Second.. he choose my gigs and he made the first offer , he asked an extra work ( he choose gigs with sketch no colors and want me to color it ) after talking he agreed to accept my delivery and make a new one ( includs painting one page with 6 revisions ) after i accept, he asked so much revisions more than 10 then asked extra work to make another four pages sketch and painting so, i refused and said order done i finished what in my gigs with an extra work ( finish two page painting with more than 10 revisions )and delivered yesterday , he didn't accept it , but he makes another offer so i refused and said to him i'm busy and still have two orders to finish them and canceled his offer then he decline it then i cancel it again finally accepted but made another two orders their deadline after one day ! so i canceled them two twic finally accepted but then he made a revision rquest on my offer that i sended to him before and not accepted , and asked me for source files but the gigs he choose doesn't have source files demand , what i do now? and i don't want to work with him again , i don't trust him if he make a bad review and all my reviews are great , it never happened before all my buyers are amazing people.

Third ... he's not a respectable buyer and so annoying ,tiring to work with , he changed his mind a lot Ex: after 6 amendment he wants to get back to first idea or erase all and make new one. After i refuse his offers said i will buy extra 200$ instead of 100$ and extra tips in his next order and lots of messages every moments asked me for working with him and promise me he will trar me well , how could i trust him he didn't make a review of first offer and didn't accept the next one and want extra work for revision request , doesn't fair ,,
i attached my 2 illustration i did in his offer.
Sorry for talking a lot!
Thank you!

• Like 7

Please remove your buyer's name. It is against Fiverr's TOS to call out anyone using their user name. 

Good for you for refusing to work off the Fiverr platform with the buyer!

18 minutes ago, nadaahmed77 said:

i don't want to work with him again ,

Then you can block him, and he can not contact you or order from you again. 

19 minutes ago, nadaahmed77 said:

Third ... he's not a respectable buyer

You can report him to CS with screenshots of the disrespectful things he said. He may not lose his account, but he could get a warning.

In your FAQs, spell out what a revision is. Mine says, 

What does a revision cover?

A revision is to fix a mistake I've made. For example, if I miss a grammar, capitalization, or punctuation error, these will be corrected at no charge. However, if you want to have sentences you have added to the text or otherwise changed proofread, then you will be billed for a gig extra.

You will need to reword yours to fit an artist. 

Also, if I were you, I would put a revision limit on my gigs in the requirements. You could say something like:

You understand that you get three free revisions. After that, I charge X amount per revision. 

Make it a multiple-choice requirement where the buyer's only two choices are:

1. Yes, I understand I only get three free revisions.
  2. I will only ask for up to three revisions. 

Good luck. 

• Like 9
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Please remove your buyer's name. It is against Fiverr's TOS to call out anyone using their user name. 

Good for you for refusing to work off the Fiverr platform with the buyer!

Then you can block him, and he can not contact you or order from you again. 

You can report him to CS with screenshots of the disrespectful things he said. He may not lose his account, but he could get a warning.

In your FAQs, spell out what a revision is. Mine says, 

What does a revision cover?

A revision is to fix a mistake I've made. For example, if I miss a grammar, capitalization, or punctuation error, these will be corrected at no charge. However, if you want to have sentences you have added to the text or otherwise changed proofread, then you will be billed for a gig extra.

You will need to reword yours to fit an artist. 

Also, if I were you, I would put a revision limit on my gigs in the requirements. You could say something like:

You understand that you get three free revisions. After that, I charge X amount per revision. 

Make it a multiple-choice requirement where the buyer's only two choices are:

1. Yes, I understand I only get three free revisions.
  2. I will only ask for up to three revisions. 

Good luck. 

Thank you so much for your answer, very helpful!! I appreciate that!! 

Sorry I didn't about names, I will try to remove it. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, nadaahmed77 said:

how could i trust him he didn't make a review of first offer and didn't accept the next one and want extra work for revision request , doesn't fair ,,

Tell him that you are taking a break between Christmas and New Year's Day. The review period will probably be over by then, so you can block him after that.

There is no need to tolerate abuse.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, strategist_ceo said:

Tell him that you are taking a break between Christmas and New Year's Day. The review period will probably be over by then, so you can block him after that.

There is no need to tolerate abuse.

Thank you so much!! very helpful . I will do that . I really hope it will be over by then and blocked him.

• Like 6