The most simple question, ever.

Guest dmc_art

Question

Guest dmc_art

We all talk about this and that here on the forum, and we ask, we answer our own questions. 

We complain, we point out weaknesses, we point the errors of the platform, we request changes in the system or policies...

But what's the point of it, when Fiverr doesn't listens to the sellers? In fact, it seems Fiverr has ZERO care about sellers. 

Sellers are many, and replaceable. 

So, again, what's the point of this forum? I'm asking for a friend xD

12 answers to this question

21 hours ago, dmc_art said:

In fact, it seems Fiverr has ZERO care about sellers. 

Hello!

I understand that you are not satisfied with your experience as a seller on Fiverr.

However, what you are saying in the quote couldn't have been farther from the truth.

Here is a topic that I made a few weeks ago:

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 12
  • Up 5

On 12/19/2022 at 2:20 AM, dmc_art said:

The forthcoming of the messiah is more of a possibility than Fiverr listening to its users/sellers and making changes. 

Wow. This is a brazen, and completely untrue comment.

I've been here, on Fiverr, for almost nine years, and I can confirm that Fiverr DOES listen to sellers, and incorporates insight into new features. For example, there been long-time problems with the Buyer Request feature, and Fiverr has removed that from their site, and is rollling out the replacement Brief & Match feature. Fiverr listens, but they are not obligated to listen in the ways that you may want them to listen to you.

On 12/19/2022 at 2:44 AM, dmc_art said:

Fiverr made sure that my gig will sink on the bottom.

Fiverr did no such thing. The seller metrics, that YOU can control, determine your success in the marketplace. Fiverr is not maliciously downgrading gigs.

• Like 9
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, dmc_art said:

It may not be intentionally, but some of their new algorithms does more harm than good. 

The algorithm does not harm anyone who is willing to work within the rules, and take the necessary efforts to build, expand, and market their business/gigs. The sellers who percieve harm, are those who would rather complain about their misfortunes, than innovate their potential.

Challenge builds success. That's the way its supposed to be. Stop looking at the challenges as a hindrance.

• Like 4
  • Up 4

1 hour ago, dmc_art said:

It may not be intentionally, but some of their new algorithms does more harm than good. 

Yes that's right.  Fiverr updates it's algorithm to disadvantage sellers, which in term lowers the revenue for Fiverr.  😂 

Don't talk madness,  There are geeks with IQs far greater than most of us (Me included) ensuring that the changes it makes to it's algorithm increases the bottom line, and creates more revenue for the business owners.  These changes go through thorough due diligence and rigorous testing before a patch is released

Trust me. As someone that has worked in the corporate world for a long time, there will be dire consequences if anyone drops a ball in this area. So the algorithm works, as @jonbaas has said, the ones complaining about it seem to be the ones who are unable or unwilling to adapt. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

Guest dmc_art
18 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

Hello!

I understand that you are not satisfied with your experience as a seller on Fiverr.

However, what you are saying in the quote couldn't have been farther from the truth.

Yeah, you were lucky dude. I had a few mentally unstable clients that ruined my profile here. I literally worked a month for nothing (did not get paid) and that wasn't enough - Fiverr made sure that my gig will sink on the bottom. 

But that wasn't the question here. If you want, you can find my post Mental Health in the General Discussion tab regarding what you said.

Even this forum has limitations man, I can't reply now as I reached the max for today :S

Edited by dmc_art

Guest dmc_art
2 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Wow. This is a brazen, and completely untrue comment.

I've been here, on Fiverr, for almost nine years, and I can confirm that Fiverr DOES listen to sellers, and incorporates insight into new features. For example, there been long-time problems with the Buyer Request feature, and Fiverr has removed that from their site, and is rollling out the replacement Brief & Match feature. Fiverr listens, but they are not obligated to listen in the ways that you may want them to listen to you.

Fiverr did no such thing. The seller metrics, that YOU can control, determine your success in the marketplace. Fiverr is not maliciously downgrading gigs.

Guest dmc_art
24 minutes ago, leylalily said:

Off course Fiver would bring changes in this platform according to the response,suggestions,problems of its users

No one from Fiverr even replies on any topic/subject.

The forthcoming of the messiah is more of a possibility than Fiverr listening to its users/sellers and making changes.