Pictures after deactivation

Guest derfi_ua

Guest derfi_ua

Yesterday I deactivated my old account due to the fact that there were no orders. After that, I immediately created a new account, started uploading copies of gigs there, with pictures and portfolios of the same ones. And the gig was rejected. I wrote to support but no response yet. Maybe someone knows how long images are stored in Fiverr archives?

If your gigs were not getting sales, why create a new account with the very same gigs (descriptions, images, everything) that were not getting sales? What's the point?

2 hours ago, derfi_ua said:

Maybe someone knows how long images are stored in Fiverr archives?

I don't know for how long, but I do know that you can't use the same images you used in your previous account, or your new gigs will get rejected.

• Like 4

Guest derfi_ua
3 hours ago, catwriter said:

If your gigs were not getting sales, why create a new account with the very same gigs (descriptions, images, everything) that were not getting sales? What's the point?

I don't know for how long, but I do know that you can't use the same images you used in your previous account, or your new gigs will get rejected.

Because the account is old and because of this, it is not promoted by the Fiverr at all compared to newcomers who have just created an account. This has been noticed by many people, and if you haven’t noticed it, it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t work that way.