From Top Rated seller to a few sales this year.

karyface1

Hi everyone! I used to be a top seller, I've been on fiverr since 2011, more than 12K sales in total... All was perfect but this year has been hard! 

I'm not getting impressions and orders... My gig is not showing on the first pages as it used to and I'm getting really frustrated because this is where I get most of my income (yes you can make a living on fiverr or at least it was easier before 😕)

I need your help to improve my gig, because I don't know what else to change, I'm using SEO friendly words, nice pictures of my work, it says i'm not eligible anymore  to promote my gigs on fiverr.

This is my gig, any help would be appreciated! 😘 https://www.fiverr.com/karyface1/design-the-best-professional-signature-text-logo

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I took a brief look at your profile and reviews. You first worked as a logo designer, but now you are dabbling in other areas. Looking at your profile reminded me of another post I read recently.

4 hours ago, leannelrivers said:

I never buy food from "restaurants" that serve pizza, pasta, Chinese AND traditional German food from the same kitchen. I'm betting whatever I order will result in me being disappointed at best, or sat on the bog for two days worst case. Jack of all trades, master of none. 

Since logo design is not working for you lately, you are desperately seeking success in another area. However, after reading your most recent review and one that was a 2-star review from 5 months ago, it looks like your problem is customer service related.

Do you know that Fiverr lets buyers leave a public review and two private reviews that we are not privileged to read? Private reviews significantly affect the number of impressions and orders a seller gets. Many sellers on the Forum have noted a drop in impressions and sales after displeasing a buyer. 

Also, some of your gig images look pretty run-of-the-mill. Fiverr recommends sellers have gig images with very few words stating what they sell because buyers do not take the time to read pictures full of small words. Also, it is recommended that your gig image has a picture of you because buyers like to know from who they are buying. 

Good luck.   🍀

• Like 6
  • Up 1

Thank you I'm offering services related to Design and Marketing, because that's my profession. And my picture is there, showing my face.

It's impossible to make every buyer happy, they get angry when you don't give them extra logos or revisions for free... and that's annoying to be honest, because everyone deserves to get paid for their work. It is so sad that because of that we as sellers lose sales.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, karyface1 said:

And my picture is there, showing my face.

Your face shows on only one of your gigs and it is not for logo design and marketing. 

743915397_Screenshot2022-12-18at3_38_10PM.png.80ad6e3a5794deaf15d3bf9baccb7d65.png   1279179467_Screenshot2022-12-18at3_39_30PM.png.f0f01f99b853d91992000d0eaddf32b5.png

they get angry when you don't give them extra logos or revisions for free...

Is that what this buyer did?

image.thumb.png.049d19870971ef86f4dfbeffb94370a4.png

The buyer's issues have to do more with the quality of your customer service than your work. Fiverr wants buyers to have an excellent experience, and the seller gets punished with fewer impressions and orders if they do not. It takes 2 or 3 weeks to come back from something like this public review and the two private reviews that were likely not good. 

everyone deserves to get paid for their work.

Yes, we do!

• Like 4
  • Up 1

image.thumb.jpeg.46f6c110f9fd6c88a5916bdbfeeba776.jpeg

I will say this, the reply feels arogant. Don't say you are a great designer, let the others decide. I would recommend being more humble when you talk with customers and reply to client reviews. As Vickie said above, your customer service is very important. It's ok to just do a bit of extra work sometimes, it goes the extra mile and keeps people happy. You can block this customer afterwards if they were a pain to work with. But at least try to make them happy. 

• Like 2
  • Up 2