Buyer's story

sujanaprodesign

When I joined the fiver for very first time and struggled a lot for getting an order, I worked with a client. He gives me lot of works but did not pay well. I kept my patient. One day he forgot to pay me as I was doing his job first and then he did the payment. Almost 2 months later he came back to me and paid me with the tips as well. From then he is paying me lot for the work. I was overwhelming with  joy because he asked how much I spend in week for my daily leaving and he gives tips for next two weeks. Fiverr gives that opportunities to meet the kind people. Treat your client as your dearest one. No the client only be kind for everyone. Satisfaction lies in kindness.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, sujanaprodesign said:

One day he forgot to pay me as I was doing his job first and then he did the payment. Almost 2 months later he came back to me and paid me with the tips as well. From then he is paying me lot for the work.

I just want to let you know the fact someone 'forgets to pay' shouldn't be possible on Fiverr. Someone places an order (paying upfront) and once they complete the order the money will be given to you. Did you make a deal with this client off the site? If so, I just want to warn you that this is against Fiverr's rules and might cause your account to be suspended. 

I'm glad for you that things worked out but, again, it sounds a bit strange that a buyer paid you after you did the job. You should never trust people who say that since usually they're scammers. And as I said above, it's against Fiverr's rules. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, sujanaprodesign said:

Sometimes I made order but he did not accept until we are done.

You are so lucky that you didn't get scammed, you have no idea.

A lot of buyers (*ahem* resellers) do that to make sure they can deliver your order to the final client and get it approved before paying you.

But this person seems benevolent, so I guess I'm happy you found a good person who pays you and adds tips for good measure (even though it seems like they're overworking you, but I digress).

Good job and keep up the good work!!👍🏽💖💫

• Like 5