My gig deeply deranked after getting 1 star, How can it get back to top?

falconteamz

Question

I'm a mobile app developer on fiverr and successfully completed alot of project with 5stars, 5.0 ratings but recently after a misunderstanding with a client, he gave me 1star which made my gig dropped from 1st page to 18th page, also now 4.8 ratings . This is saddening but will it get back to first page or thats all about the gig?

Thank you for your response.

• Like 9
  • Sad 8
  • Thanks 1

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mohammad_ashik_ said:

If you don't get any good results then delete the gig and upload a new gig. Be more active.

Really????????    

What a ridiculous thing to say.  Anyone that follows that advice will join you in the 'Banned by Fiverr hall of fame'

Not only is it against the terms of service, it's also completely immoral....   

Words fail me!!!!! 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Up 3

6 minutes ago, breals said:

Really????????    

What a ridiculous thing to say.  Anyone that follows that advice will join you in the 'Banned by Fiverr hall of fame'

Words fail me!!!!! 

Oh really ?

useful information 

thank you

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I'm sorry to hear that your gig has received a low rating. There are a few things you can try to improve the ranking of your gig:

1. Make sure that you are providing high-quality work to your customers. This includes delivering on time and meeting the expectations of your clients.

2. Promote your gig through social media and other online platforms to reach a wider audience.

3. Respond to any customer feedback or reviews, both positive and negative, in a timely and professional manner. This can help show potential customers that you are dedicated to providing a high level of service.

4. Consider offering discounts or special promotions to attract new customers and encourage repeat business.

5. Keep your gig up to date by adding new and relevant information and by regularly updating your portfolio.

Remember, it may take some time to see an improvement in your gig's ranking, but by focusing on delivering high-quality work and actively promoting your gig, you can increase the chances of attracting more customers and improving your ranking.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 12/17/2022 at 9:32 PM, breals said:

Really????????    

Words fail me!!!!! 

What do you propose as suggestion pls

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, falconteamz said:

I'm a mobile app developer on fiverr and successfully completed alot of project with 5stars, 5.0 ratings but recently after a misunderstanding with a client, he gave me 1star which made my gig dropped from 1st page to 18th page, also now 4.8 ratings . This is saddening but will it get back to first page or thats all about the gig?

Thank you for your response.

complete other client's projects very quickly with 5 stars and good review. Marketing your gig more on social media. If you don't get any good results then delete the gig and upload a new gig. Be more active.

Edited by mohammad_ashik_
  • Like 8
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1