To Rank, or Not to Rank...

newsmike

34 minutes ago, zeus777 said:

Good morning to y'all from Tokyo. I was sipping on my coffee and munching on my strawberry cream breakfast pie ( sorry, forgot to take a photo) and came across this thread before starting work. What a lovely way to start my day, reading through a helpful and informative post. I am aware that there are actually a good number of new sellers who reads everything and does everything right, but sadly most of them don't. Let's see how many "thanks for good advice" replies will appear in the next 24 hours.

Ohhhhhh, I must be a rare case then! My gig starts from $5 and I tend to be on the first ( or second page) 😁😎

Good morning Zeus. Scratch your cat behind the ears for me.  Here, it's Suntory time.   

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 5

40 minutes ago, zeus777 said:

Ohhhhhh, I must be a rare case then! My gig starts from $5 and I tend to be on the first ( or second page) 😁😎

Mmm. In that case type of gig could be difference. I usually search for game assets, sound effects. 

• Like 5

18 hours ago, newsmike said:

No longer about Fiverr, this thread is now about London restaurants, and a ton of owners who routinely post that they can't sell enough.

I like this analogy. That could also speak to the new sellers who create the maximum number of gigs regardless (I'm not painting every new seller with the same brush). I never buy food from "restaurants" that serve pizza, pasta, Chinese AND traditional German food from the same kitchen. I'm betting whatever I order will result in me being disappointed at best, or sat on the bog for two days worst case. Jack of all trades, master of none. 

• Like 6
  • Up 2