Promoted gig is off for all gigs and my ranking gigs aren't showing any page of search result

mdrubelhowlader

Question

Hello,
Some hours ago I get a notification that "some of your gigs can't be promoted anymore". And after send the notification I didn't find my any gig in search result. My 2 gigs are always in the first page. But now I didn't get it in any page. I search it in lot of pages but I didn't get it. And my all gig promotion is offed. Why I faced this problem? I don't have any order cancelation or any bad review in last 30 days. So why my all gigs are removed from search result and my gig promotion is offed? Please help me.

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

Guest dmc_art

some of your clients gave a private feedback (secret review) to fiverr, and it was negative, so you're going down just as most of the sellers are. Including me bro.

i think it's some bad algorithm. i used to be also on first 2 rows and get daily 2-5 people to contact me but now in 2 last month I made just 1 sale, quite a while no-one has contacted me! I'm level 2 seller with 1h response rate and 100% 5star rating. I don't think any of my clients have given me negative review, even if they would, 1-2 reviews wouldn't affect it so much compared to all the good reviews!

On 12/17/2022 at 5:58 PM, mdrubelhowlader said:

And after sent the notification I didn't find my any gig in search result.

check your gigs editing pages, there might be "error" - red dot or blue box that suggest what to do, usually its description or overview sections.

• Like 7