Revision time

One thing I don't understand about Fiverr is how the revisions work. Say I deliver my Gig 24 hours before the deadline and the buyer takes 48 hours to respond. They ask for a revision and all of a sudden the order is marked as being late! How does that make any sense? For doing literally nothing I am being put at a disadvantage and my statistics will go down as a result, Fiverr will deem me as a person who delivers his orders late and in turn I'll get less impressions. Why isn't there an extra timer put when a client asks for revisions? 12, 24 hours, whatever. 

• Like 2

On 12/17/2022 at 1:55 PM, karlo_veliki said:

They ask for a revision and all of a sudden the order is marked as being late!

It will show up as late, but it's not marked by the system as late.

On 12/17/2022 at 1:55 PM, karlo_veliki said:

For doing literally nothing I am being put at a disadvantage and my statistics will go down as a result,

No you won't. Orders that become late in a revision do not harm your stats.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Hi @karlo_veliki,

@visualstudiosis right - as long as you deliver on time, the order will be counted on time when the order finally closes.

While you are in revision mode, the order will show up in red and the system will say it's late (even thought it isn't). This has been a complaint of many sellers!

The longest order I had in revision mode was 30 days. It wasn't fun seeing the red "late" label every time I logged into Fiverr.

image.png.f5c4fd1fd25f98ee3cf36631fa978ab1.png

• Like 3