Removal of LATE Sign Once an Order is in Revision

I reckon it would be great if Fiverr removed the LATE sign after an order is in revision because the amount of new sellers (including me) who were confused/worried about this message is pretty large.

Sorry for two posts in one day 🙂 , I just have been thinking about these features for a while.

Edited by highresstudios
  • Like 6
  • Up 3

22 hours ago, theratypist said:

I agree! Its been there for awhile I guess they don't want to change that anymore haha

When you see late in order page, it's automatically tells you take it as high priority to get rid of this as soon as possible! haha!

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

Hi, Fiverr delivery timer needs to be refreshed. Because Now There is an issue like even after order delivery timer continues to tick and the it because LATE. So something must be done to avoid this thing. If its delivered the  why Timer is still continuing?? You can close out timer. Why the LATE tag ?

Edited by vsjforall
Spelling Mistake
  • Like 5

• vsjforall changed the title to Fiverr Delivery Timer Needs to be corrected. Anyone supporting this?
14 hours ago, devinda_mahasen said:

I think it doesn't count under late delivery once the first delivery is made.

So, it won't affect the for the on-time delivery rating.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you.

You are correct, but I think what OP meant is that Fiverr needs to fix the system by making the countdown stops after the first delivery is made. There are many new buyers who are concerned about the count down that keeps ticking and the "late" time stamp without knowing about this information. It makes more sense if Fiverr just stops the countdown.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, kevindwren said:

You are correct, but I think what OP meant is that Fiverr needs to fix the system by making the countdown stops after the first delivery is made. There are many new buyers who are concerned about the count down that keeps ticking and the "late" time stamp without knowing about this information. It makes more sense if Fiverr just stops the countdown.

Yes exactly what I told. After deliver why there is still deliver timer going on and becoming late? There is no logic in it. Okay if timer goes on late before delivery then its good. But after delivered before a day of due and customer is not requesting modification for two days or not online for checking delivery timer runs on and becomes late. Even though it doesnt affect rating still its not professional being a top market place. And when we see it its doesnt look good for our eyes too.. So the suggestion put forward.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

One thing I don't understand about Fiverr is how the revisions work. Say I deliver my Gig 24 hours before the deadline and the buyer takes 48 hours to respond. They ask for a revision and all of a sudden the order is marked as being late! How does that make any sense? For doing literally nothing I am being put at a disadvantage and my statistics will go down as a result, Fiverr will deem me as a person who delivers his orders late and in turn I'll get less impressions. Why isn't there an extra timer put when a client asks for revisions? 12, 24 hours, whatever. 

• Like 3

On 12/17/2022 at 1:55 PM, karlo_veliki said:

They ask for a revision and all of a sudden the order is marked as being late!

It will show up as late, but it's not marked by the system as late.

On 12/17/2022 at 1:55 PM, karlo_veliki said:

For doing literally nothing I am being put at a disadvantage and my statistics will go down as a result,

No you won't. Orders that become late in a revision do not harm your stats.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Hi @karlo_veliki,

@visualstudiosis right - as long as you deliver on time, the order will be counted on time when the order finally closes.

While you are in revision mode, the order will show up in red and the system will say it's late (even thought it isn't). This has been a complaint of many sellers!

The longest order I had in revision mode was 30 days. It wasn't fun seeing the red "late" label every time I logged into Fiverr.

image.png.f5c4fd1fd25f98ee3cf36631fa978ab1.png

• Like 4