My All gig is now down what can i do now?

creativejoynal

Question

6 answers to this question

There are currently 227,000 logo designers on Fiverr.  This represents nearly 1 in 4 of the entire freelancers on this platform.  Unless you do something spectacular with your gigs then you will be a small fish in a very big ocean.    

I would also look at your communication skills.  You claim to be fluent in English, yet your gig descriptions and gig images are littered in errors. If you can't spell the word paste properly, then why would anyone employ you to do this type of work?

I am also suspect of your reviews.  I find it very surprising that everyone of your North American reviewers struggle to string a sentence together?????

• Like 14

21 hours ago, breals said:

There are currently 227,000 logo designers on Fiverr.  This represents nearly 1 in 4 of the entire freelancers on this platform.  Unless you do something spectacular with your gigs then you will be a small fish in a very big ocean.    

I would also look at your communication skills.  You claim to be fluent in English, yet your gig descriptions and gig images are littered in errors. If you can't spell the word paste properly, then why would anyone employ you to do this type of work?

I am also suspect of your reviews.  I find it very surprising that everyone of your North American reviewers struggle to string a sentence together?????

give me some solution

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, creativejoynal said:

give me some solution

Learn how to communicate in the English language properly, and be innovative in what you do. If there are a quarter of a million logo designers on Fiverr then you will need to do something pretty special to stand out from the crowd.

You have also not answered my question about your reviews.  All of them are from North America, yet they all communicate in broken English?  Which makes me suspect that they have made using fake accounts. 

• Like 8