About Level

alom851

টপ রেটেড ক্রাইটেরিয়া পূরণ করে রেখেছি প্রায় এক বছর আগে, কিন্তু ব্যাজ পাচ্ছি না কিছুতেই।
এমতাবস্থায় টপ রেটেড ব্যাজ পাওয়ার জন্য আমার করণীয় কি?

Capture.PNG

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

25 minutes ago, alom851 said:

টপ রেটেড ক্রাইটেরিয়া পূরণ করে রেখেছি প্রায় এক বছর আগে, কিন্তু ব্যাজ পাচ্ছি না কিছুতেই।
এমতাবস্থায় টপ রেটেড ব্যাজ পাওয়ার জন্য আমার করণীয় কি?

Bro, write down your two sentences in English as members of Fiverr understand your point and will give you advice. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, anisurratan said:

Bro, write down your two sentences in English as members of Fiverr understand your point and will give you advice. 

I met the top-rated criteria about a year ago, but I didn't get the badge yet.
In this case, what should I do to get the top-rated badge?

• Like 6

First of all, remove these from your description (and your offering):

"✔️100% Satisfaction guarantee

✔️Unlimited revisions

✔️12 Hours express delivery

✔️24/7 Customer service"

It's unrealistic and makes you seem unprofessional.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 9
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

In addition to what @vibronxsaid, you list Spanish, German and Italian as languages you speak on conversational level, but don't list your own language, which makes your list look suspicious.

And in your gig, you state "I'll describe my services below." only to proceed not with your services, but with reasons to hire you, and after that, there's "What to expect from this gig:", and that's the end of your gig description. In other words, your gig description looks unprofessional, as if you put sentences in it randomly, possibly copied from somewhere else.

That being said, top rated sellers are chosen manually, and many level 2 sellers never get the golden badge. It's best to focus on delivering a quality service and on earning money.

1 hour ago, alom851 said:

I met the top-rated criteria about a year ago, but I didn't get the badge yet.

You mean, you've earned $20,000 in 6 months? If that's the case, I'd stop worrying about the top rated badge and focus on earnings.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

12 hours ago, vibronx said:

"100% Satisfaction guarantee
Unlimited revisions
12 Hours express delivery
24/7 Customer service"

Thank you for the advice

10 hours ago, catwriter said:

In addition to what @vibronxsaid, you list Spanish, German and Italian as languages you speak on conversational level, but don't list your own language, which makes your list look suspicious.

And in your gig, you state "I'll describe my services below." only to proceed not with your services, but with reasons to hire you, and after that, there's "What to expect from this gig:", and that's the end of your gig description. In other words, your gig description looks unprofessional, as if you put sentences in it randomly, possibly copied from somewhere else.

That being said, top rated sellers are chosen manually, and many level 2 sellers never get the golden badge. It's best to focus on delivering a quality service and on earning money.

You mean, you've earned $20,000 in 6 months? If that's the case, I'd stop worrying about the top rated badge and focus on earnings.

Thank you

The gig description used to be tidy, but 3-4 months ago Fiber automatically made some changes to my gig description, so it looks a bit messy now.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, vibronx said:

"100% Satisfaction guarantee
Unlimited revisions
12 Hours express delivery
24/7 Customer service"

now a days those symbols are not allowed/accepted by Fiverr, so far i have seen.

10 hours ago, catwriter said:

I liked your logics and Definitely this points will help to make a strong GIG

• Like 3