Question regarding Fiverr terms of conditions

timberfreelance

Question

I have made multiple fiverr seller accounts in the past, which are not in use. It is not possible for me to delete them as I don't have their log in credentials anymore. Now, I need to make a new seller account. How do I go about this, without getting my new account disabled? (All of the accounts were on the same internet connection.)

• Like 7

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, timberfreelance said:

I have made multiple fiverr seller accounts in the past, which are not in use. It is not possible for me to delete them as I don't have their log in credentials anymore. Now, I need to make a new seller account. How do I go about this, without getting my new account disabled? (All of the accounts were on the same internet connection.)

A Slow Clap For You! 👏 🙄 (Reason: For violating TOS: Created Multiple Accounts)

I think you should not create a new account anymore! Move On.. Else you will lose that one too! 🤦‍♀️

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

A Slow Clap For You! 👏 🙄 (Reason: For violating TOS: Created Multiple Accounts)

I think you should not create a new account anymore! Move On.. Else you will lose that one too! 🤦‍♀️

The thing is, my intention wasn't to use the accounts simultaneously. I didn't have much knowledge of the TOS, and created new accounts because of forgotten credentials. Also, i had no gigs on any of those accounts 😛

• Like 6

1 minute ago, timberfreelance said:

The thing is, my intention wasn't to use the accounts simultaneously. I didn't have much knowledge of the TOS, and created new accounts because of forgotten credentials. Also, i had no gigs on any of those accounts 😛

It's still a Terms of Service violation.

Why do you need to create yet another account? I mean, if you want to create gigs, why not use this one (timberfreelance)?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, catwriter said:

It's still a Terms of Service violation.

Why do you need to create yet another account? I mean, if you want to create gigs, why not use this one (timberfreelance)?

Sorry I wasn't clear enough. This is the new account I was talking about. I wanted to ask, if it is possible that this one gets disabled in the future because of the previous accounts I had created in the past.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, timberfreelance said:

You contact customer support. Give all the details about your old account. Hopefully, Fiverr support will tell you what to do next

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, timberfreelance said:

I wanted to ask, if it is possible that this one gets disabled in the future because of the previous accounts I had created in the past.

If you get caught, definitely.

If you want to avoid that, you can try contacting Customer Support with the list of your previous accounts, explain your situation, and ask for their help and advice.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, timberfreelance said:

Whatever and Whether you had gigs or not.. You still have violated the rules! Discuss with Customer Support.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1