Client Want to Contact Me

mirfanraza30032

Hi,I received a message from client that let's talk further on What's app but i refused it and said It's against Fiverr Policy.Then he shared his requirement in fiverr inbox and we agree to work but he said first I would like to.talk to you and see your face. Let me know how to accomplish this.What Should I do in this situation?

• Like 2

As a Fiverr user, you are bound by our Terms of Service. Part of those terms state that you may not communicate outside of the Fiverr platform. This protects both buyers and sellers from fraud and other potential problems.

If a buyer contacts you through another method (such as Whatsapp) and asks you to continue the conversation there, you should politely decline and explain that it is against Fiverr policy. You can then direct the buyer to the Fiverr Inbox so that you can continue communicating within the platform.

If he is verified buyer and has some reviews then offer him google meeting. You will find a option in order section. Don't give your whatssapp number or any kind of personal information. Fiverr always make rules for your safety. Maintain it. You will benefited. Many scammer do scam in that way. So don't believe.

• Confused 1