Get matched with buyers 

media_care

7 hours ago, media_care said:

Why I am not getting the Get matched with buyers notification?

This is likely because you do not qualify for any briefs. There are no guarantees that you will see any brief opportunities. Focus on being a great seller, instead of expecting free opportunities that are given to you. Make your own opportunities.

• Like 15

9 hours ago, jonbaas said:

This is likely because you do not qualify for any briefs. There are no guarantees that you will see any brief opportunities. 

Even if you qualify for briefs you won't be getting any matches if you are a new seller. The brief feature highly favors top rated seller and only TRS and level 2 are getting matches consistently, even wrong matches at times. Better optimize your gig keywords etc. to get noticed via regular search.

9 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Focus on being a great seller, instead of expecting free opportunities that are given to you. Make your own opportunities.

You can't be a "great seller" without new orders in the first place. Buyer's request was a way for new sellers who don't show up on the first page like TRS and pro sellers to get noticed. You can't "make your own opportunity" if you don't get noticed or allowed to talk to the buyer.

As I see it buyers request still needed work because you had to sort out your ideal work from all the requests and apply for it. But briefs just sends the buyers to high level sellers like a "free opportunity" without doing any work.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

12 hours ago, vishdrawings said:

You can't be a "great seller" without new orders in the first place.

Great sellers know what they need to do in order to appeal to their target customers, and earn orders from them.

12 hours ago, vishdrawings said:

You can't "make your own opportunity" if you don't get noticed or allowed to talk to the buyer.

Then make an opportunity that gets you noticed.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

On 12/17/2022 at 8:42 AM, jonbaas said:

Great sellers know what they need to do in order to appeal to their target customers, and earn orders from them.

Then make an opportunity that gets you noticed.

Oh great seller, can you make a "great" gig as a new seller profile and show us how you got matched from it. 😄

Show us how you make an opportunity into the briefs AI metrics and pave way for all the new sellers.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Up 3

3 hours ago, vishdrawings said:

Oh great seller, can you make a "great" gig as a new seller profile and show us how you got matched from it. 😄

Show us how you make an opportunity into the briefs AI metrics and pave way for all the new sellers.

I'll pass. You've already been given plenty of advice. And you've already proven that you didn't find that advice to be of use to you.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 11

35 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

You've already been given plenty of advice. And you've already proven that you didn't find that advice to be of use to you.

This is the reason that I don’t waste my time giving a lot of advice. 
Most people (mainly the unsuccessful or new sellers), don’t believe us. They want the same good business as we have, but will never succeed if they continue to ignore our advice. 

• Like 12
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Most people (mainly the unsuccessful or new sellers), don’t believe us. They want the same good business as we have, but will never succeed if they continue to ignore our advice. 

Thanks for the reminder that giving advice here is largely like trying to teach a pig to sing. 

1706728-Robert-A-Heinlein-Quote-Never-try-to-teach-a-pig-to-sing-it-wastes.jpg 

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, jonbaas said:

I'll pass. You've already been given plenty of advice. And you've already proven that you didn't find that advice to be of use to you.

6 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

3 hours ago, newsmike said:

Thanks for the reminder that giving advice here is largely like trying to teach a pig to sing. 

How lucky we are to receive advice from people WHO DIDN'T EVEN READ THE QUESTION 😄 No wonder it wasn't useful to anyone.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

On 12/16/2022 at 5:18 PM, vishdrawings said:

Even if you qualify for briefs you won't be getting any matches if you are a new seller.

If you qualify for briefs it means that are not a new seller anymore. 
What is it so tough to understand? First you need to get your own opportunities and prove that you are a great seller and deliver outstanding quality and only after that you will start getting other perks from fiverr like briefs. 
I attached screenshots from fiverr help Center for you 

822A5914-4BD2-4A5B-9449-819E9BCE0ACD.jpeg

B5D8949B-772E-418A-A435-22F0B00106A8.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Up 5

@newsmike So you don't give advise, you don't provide information but you have 5K+ posts here? Do you just go around posting stolen quotes and good morning messages everywhere like those old people in family groups trying to be the "cool" uncle 😄 

16 hours ago, newsmike said:

There you go again with facts, and reality and all that stuff that's sooooo unfair.  

Oh no, another genius who didn't read that I have mentioned the same facts in my previous reply, but reading is so hard for the brain that's sooooo unfair.

17 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

If you qualify for briefs it means that are not a new seller anymore. 
What is it so tough to understand? 

image.thumb.png.8dc8cf2408f0ddcc5a4cf1a5d0861987.png

Not according to the customer support, this is their answer about the matter so they do qualify.

Now if you think someone who is a great seller and delivers outstanding quality work gets the match and not the level, then show me a new seller who got matched.

And if they don't get matched, then how is what you said different from what I said?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, vishdrawings said:

Now if you think someone who is a great seller and delivers outstanding quality work gets the match and not the level, then show me a new seller who got matched.

I have not seen great new sellers that deliver quality work on this forum so there is no one to point out. (Including you) 

If you can show me new sellers that deliver outstanding quality then we can ask them how’s their situation with briefs feature. 

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I have not seen great new sellers that deliver quality work on this forum so there is no one to point out. (Including you) 

I am not a new seller either, so I am going by what others ( new sellers, level 1, level 2 and TRS ) are saying on this forum about the matching situation ( including you ). I am just repeating the information.

18 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

If you can show me new sellers that deliver outstanding quality then we can ask them how’s their situation with briefs feature. 

And how do you define the seller's quality on fiverr, by their stats? If you exclude the levels then there are plenty of sellers who have better positive reviews and stars than you ( since low number of orders means low possibility of less than 5 stars and hence the average remains high ).

Here's an idea, you do get matches right? That means you are a seller that delivers outstanding work. You can make a new gig from a new account and test it out yourself whether you get matches or not. After all I think you do want to find it out too, right? That way you won't have to paste random information from the website and have a definite proof instead.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, vishdrawings said:

so I am going by what others ( new sellers, level 1, level 2 and TRS ) are saying on this forum about the matching situation ( including you ). I am just repeating the information.

This forum is not a representation of what’s happening on fiverr.

It’s like coming to a cat shelter and asking for a dog. 
Most sellers that come here come because they have problems not because everything is easy peasy for them and therefore majority of information you see here is complains, not a success stories. Nobody will be just randomly coming to the forum to report every order they got or every match they got. 

19 minutes ago, vishdrawings said:

That way you won't have to paste random information from the website

So you just  called official fiver help Center a “random information” 🤷‍♀️ There is no other place on the internet that will give you better information about fiverr than fiverr itself. If you don’t want to listen fiverr itself then it’s your problem 

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, catwriter said:

...and violate Fiverr's Terms of Service and get both accounts permanently banned.

So your more interesting things to do have ended, I guess?

Anyway you can ask a friend, like I asked my level 2 friend. you do have friends right? 😄 

And if you are not willing to find it out yourself, PLEASE STOP FOLLOWING ME EVERYWHERE if you don't have any useful information to add on this matter. 

11 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

This forum is not a representation of what’s happening on fiverr.

So you are saying that you and the others ( any level ) have been lying about how often you get matches?

11 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

So you just  called official fiver help Center a “random information” 🤷‍♀️ There is no other place on the internet that will give you better information about fiverr than fiverr itself. If you don’t want to listen fiverr itself then it’s your problem 

No I called it random information because it was UNRELATED to the question I asked.

Besides you are just quoting the information from the guidebook, I showed you the actual reply FROM A PERSON ON FIVERR'S CUSTOMER SUPPORT team, which you completely ignored btw. It's literally their job to know about fiverr. But if you don't want to listen to fiverr's customer support then it's your problem.

Edited by vishdrawings
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

@vishdrawings  your arrogance is quite entertaining.  You appear to be arguing with pretty much every experienced seller that comes your way.  If you had sales to back up your arrogance then people would probably listen and respect you more. As it is though you have achieved just 17 sales in 2 and a half years!  You can blame whoever, or whatever you want, but the reality is that those numbers are pretty poor.  

I hope if you do get any orders going forward then that massive chip on your shoulder isn't shown towards your customers, as you appear to have an amazing ability to rub people up the wrong way! 

• Like 3
  • Up 7

9 minutes ago, vishdrawings said:

So you are saying that you and the others ( any level ) have been lying about how often you get matches?

First of all, I never said anything about me getting or not getting briefs, you can check history of my replies on the forum if you are that interested. It looks like you just got tangled in your own thoughts of what you think other people said without actually reading our replies and just imagining stuff. 
Secondly how statistics of the forum representation made you connect it to people lying or not lying about matches? 
Statistics that you bring up from a narrow group of representatives is not going to be accurate. There is no lying or not with statistics, it’s pure numbers. 

12 minutes ago, vishdrawings said:

No I called it random information because it was UNRELATED to the question I asked.

You did not ask any questions in this topic. 

12 minutes ago, vishdrawings said:

Besides you are just quoting the information from the guidebook, I showed you the actual reply FROM A PERSON ON FIVERR'S CUSTOMER SUPPORT team

Because support says exactly the same thing that is written in their help Center. And they said exactly same thing that I posted in my screenshots. Maybe you just need to head to the help Center and read it yourself. Support will never say anything different from what’s already posted on their website. 

• Like 7