At what time exactly does one evaluation period end and the next eval period begin?

scottcorwin

I am asking what time of day the actual period ends, not the day.  I don't know if everyone has the same review day, but mine is on the 14th, yesterday.  The reason I ask is important, because if my understanding is that the review period ends at 11:59:59 PM on the day of my review.  That's the exact moment where the stats will matter.  The reason I believe this to be the case is that, in my 3 years of selling here, I've been able to complete orders that put me over the threshold and prevented demotion, when earlier on that review day I had been sub-90%.  In fact, I've had orders complete within the hour prior to the 15th, and it made a difference.

So if I am right, then I am utterly 100% positive that my stats were all above the threshold starting at around 11:20P yesterday, when previously I had an 89% on-time rating.  

• Like 8

I'll be honest: I don't know. 

What I do know is that gig statistics are based on 0000 GMT. While that would also be logical to apply to evaluation cutoff, it's also known that (in the past) gig statistics sometimes don't update on profiles right away, leaving users confused as to why they got zero impressions. It is thus also reasonable to theorize that the evaluation cutoff times are staggered like the days are, to ease the strain on the Fiverr servers.

Interesting question. It's nice to see a post seeking underlying data and not just "where's my level!" demands.

• Like 7
  • Up 4

3 hours ago, scottcorwin said:

I don't know if everyone has the same review day, but mine is on the 14th, yesterday.

I can at least answer that one: not everyone has the same review day. And not only that, the review days isn't always the same for the same seller. For example, sometimes my stats are evaluated on the 15th, sometimes on the 16th, 17th, even 18th... Perhaps it was the 14th this time, but it's usually later.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1