Can I apply to become Fiverr Pro twice?

lottie_minhaj

Question

I applied for Fiverr pro one year ago but I was rejected. Now I believe I have enough experience to be a Fiverr Pro since I am a level two seller already. I am also serving in internationally recognized official platform in that particular sector of service. I want to know if I can apply again to be a Fiverr pro?

3.png

Edited by lottie_minhaj
Wrong image
  • Like 10

9 answers to this question

Fiverr Pro requires one to have related qualifications, an ability to communicate in English, and a certain level of accomplishment. From what I see, you are doing well on Fiverr but do not meet the education / certification requirements for becoming a pro for graphic design. You do have some accomplishments, but still not all the way there.

You may reapply six months after the initial application. Fiverr Pro does not automatically reset the form, though; you must contact customer support to have it reset manually for you. So // You can try again now, if you wish.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

It is indeed possible that they limit the amount of Pro Sellers for some categories.

When I started on Fiverr, I was also considering applying for Fiverr Pro.  But after studying it, I realized that the chance was too small to get approved. So I did not apply for it.

But this year Fiverr asked me to apply for it. They detected my talents, so I applied and was immediately approved.

Fiverr Pro email - 01.jpg

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 4
  • Up 1

On 12/15/2022 at 10:19 PM, filipdevaere said:

You can apply again, however, being a level 2 seller is not enough to join Fiverr pro.

Fiverr approves less than 1% of all applications. They only accept the very best freelancers.

Be prepared for disappointment. You failed already 1 time, so why would you be much better now?

Not being rude, you are telling me what made me think I am better now. I am replying to that answer. Last year I was featured as a Lottie animator on the biggest Lottie animators' global platform not once, not twice, three times. I became level two seller in 3 months. I am serving as the community organizer of Lottie Dhaka from Lottie Files. Do you guys not improve over time? It is kind of funny how you are asking why would I be better now. It is because I learn every day and thrive to get better everyday. Thanks!

On 12/15/2022 at 11:36 PM, strategist_ceo said:

Fiverr Pro requires one to have related qualifications, an ability to communicate in English, and a certain level of accomplishment. From what I see, you are doing well on Fiverr but do not meet the education / certification requirements for becoming a pro for graphic design. You do have some accomplishments, but still not all the way there.

You may reapply six months after the initial application. Fiverr Pro does not automatically reset the form, though; you must contact customer support to have it reset manually for you. So // You can try again now, if you wish.

Thanks! This helps.

• Like 5