Jump to content

SELLER LEVEL


natancomics
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi there, I used to be a level two seller, but due to some problems Im at the beginner level again, I actually fulfil every single criteria to be a level two seller, apart from the completion rate, the next evaluation will be in month, if I fix the completion rate until then, will I automatically be a level 2 seller again? Or will I just be a level one seller and Ill have to wait another month to become a level two seller again?

Thank you in advance

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, natancomics said:

Hi there, I used to be a level two seller, but due to some problems Im at the beginner level again, I actually fulfil every single criteria to be a level two seller, apart from the completion rate, the next evaluation will be in month, if I fix the completion rate until then, will I automatically be a level 2 seller again? Or will I just be a level one seller and Ill have to wait another month to become a level two seller again?

Thank you in advance

Hi too

If your completion rate stays above 90% then on the next month's evaluation, you will become a Level 1 Seller. You cannot get promoted to Level 2 directly from the beginner level. So it Beginner Level > Level 1 > Level 2 > Top Rated Sellers (handpicked by Fiverr ). This is the flow of levels.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

You cannot get promoted to Level 2 directly from the beginner level. So it Beginner Level > Level 1 > Level 2 > Top Rated Sellers (handpicked by Fiverr ). This is the flow of levels.

This is what I thought too. But my experience was Level two -> new seller -> Level two.

He has already met the requirements of level one once, so it should be a direct promotion to level two.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

This is what I thought too. But my experience was Level two -> new seller -> Level two.

He has already met the requirements of level one once, so it should be a direct promotion to level two.

Well it was my experience which I shared.. I happened to be demoted to Zero Level from Level 2 due to hectic office job (where personal accounts and these things were not allowed to check) but within a month, my requirements got completed for Level 2 (metrics improved) but on the evaluation day, I became a Level 1 Seller then after that next month, Level 2. May be, they have changed the pattern now! 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...