Regarding trendy Graphics Designing Services

afreensdesign

Question

Here I have published 3 gigs on Visiting Card,Logo Designing and Banner Design ,It seems these services are very common so I want to know about some unique and trendy services on GD which have much demand in this marketplace ,based on that I can provide some customized and unique services so that I can easily get buyer's brief as there is no scope for buyer request.

• Like 12

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, afreensdesign said:

Visiting Card

What is the visiting card? 

1 minute ago, afreensdesign said:

trendy services on GD which have much demand in this marketplace

You can just check the search and see what other services people offer. Making market research is also part of your job as a freelancer to identify which services to provide. 

2 minutes ago, afreensdesign said:

based on that I can provide some customized and unique services

You can do it without other people telling you what to do. Think of what your clients might need and what you are good at and provide those services. 

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

What is the visiting card? 

You can just check the search and see what other services people offer. Making market research is also part of your job as a freelancer to identify which services to provide. 

You can do it without other people telling you what to do. Think of what your clients might need and what you are good at and provide those services. 

Got it.Thanks

• Like 10