What if your ALL gigs are jumping to the last page?

petercover

Hi,

Firstly, I'm a Top-rated Seller on Fiverr:

https://www.fiverr.com/petercover

I made thousands of dollars per month and my all rating are always above 96% with only 5-start reviews. I have 1,672 amazing reviews (just only 1 negative review).

Honestly, I don't show-off anything, I just want to prove that my account is NORMAL.

-----------------

2 weeks ago, there was a nightmare happening to my account:

• My ALL 14 gigs were jumping at the same time from the 1st page to the last page (page 20) from all ranked keywords.
  • My ALL 14 gigs were not promotable (Unqualified) at the same time.
  • My cash advance page was disable at the same time.
  • The funny thing is 7 gigs, which I deleted several weeks ago, were suddenly alive and appeared in the promoted-gig page magically.
  • They were happening AT THE SAME TIME!

I tried to contact Fiverr support, but they said that these things happening because of...me.

Yes, you don't misheard. These errors were happening because of ME.

-----------------

Fiverr staff said gigs' ranks need to rotate. They said they are not able to guarantee that my gigs will remain in the same position.

I understand! However, I don't know why ALL 14 gigs were jumping immediately to the last page???

(not 1, not 2, but ALL)

-----------------

Furthermore, my all gigs were unqualified and were not promotable because Fiverr staff said I didn't meet "additional quality metrics", but they didn't tell me what "additional quality metrics" are.

-----------------

The nightmare is not ending.

My cash advance page was disable at the same time because Fiverr staff said I'm "ineligible".

It's weird. I normally use this function in nearly 1 year, and I have just completed the payment to the loan a month ago.

-----------------

Finally, the funny thing is 7 gigs, which I deleted several weeks ago, were suddenly alive and appeared in the promoted-gig page magically.

Fiverr staff said that this error happening because of my side (!!!), and they tried to ask me to use different browsers, clear history, incognito mode, etc.

But this error is not fixing.

We all see that this error is about Fiverr system, but Fiverr staffs are trying to say that this is my mistake. They think I'm a hacker to control Fiverr and make the deleted gigs alive in the Fiverr database =)))

I REALIZE THAT FIVERR DOESN'T ADMIT ANY ERRORS FROM ITS SIDE.

I'm absolutely disappointed!

Error.jpg

Edited by petercover
  • Like 9
  • Sad 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/14/2022 at 10:10 PM, petercover said:

I tried to contact Fiverr support, but they said that these things happening because of...me.

This is 100% true. All gigs are judged by seller metrics. When your seller metrics fall, your gigs are seen less in the search system. This is how Fiverr works.

When you improve your seller metrics, your gigs MIGHT rebound again. Fiverr likes to give visibility to the sellers with the best seller metrics.

I don't know why ALL 14 gigs were jumping immediately to the last page???

Seller metrics affect all of a seller's gigs, because the metrics reflect the seller, not the individual gigs.

Furthermore, my all gigs were unqualified and were not promotable because Fiverr staff said I didn't meet "additional quality metrics", but they didn't tell me what "additional quality metrics" are.

They don't reveal the internal qualifications, because then nefarious sellers would be able to exploit them.

My cash advance page was disable at the same time because Fiverr staff said I'm "ineligible".

If you are ineligible, then you are ineligible. Sellers are not entitled to features, just because they want them. It would be wise to learn how to work the features that you are eligible for. Business constantly changes. You need to be willing to change with the changes.

They think I'm a hacker to control Fiverr and make the deleted gigs alive in the Fiverr database

Did Fiverr tell you that they think you are a hacker trying to destroy their database? Please do not make assumptions. 

Fiverr openly admits when there are errors, and they usually say they they are working to fix them. Maybe these issues you are facing really DO involve you, and only YOU can fix them, by improving your seller metrics.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 12/15/2022 at 10:10 AM, petercover said:

Hi,

Firstly, I'm a Top-rated Seller on Fiverr:

https://www.fiverr.com/petercover

I made thousands of dollars per month and my all rating are always above 96% with only 5-start reviews. I have 1,672 amazing reviews (just only 1 negative review).

Honestly, I don't show-off anything, I just want to prove that my account is NORMAL.

-----------------

2 weeks ago, there was a nightmare happening to my account:

• My ALL 14 gigs were jumping at the same time from the 1st page to the last page (page 20) from all ranked keywords.
  • My ALL 14 gigs were not promotable (Unqualified) at the same time.
  • My cash advance page was disable at the same time.
  • The funny thing is 7 gigs, which I deleted several weeks ago, were suddenly alive and appeared in the promoted-gig page magically.
  • They were happening AT THE SAME TIME!

-----------------

Fiverr staff said gigs' ranks need to rotate. They said they are not able to guarantee that my gigs will remain in the same position.

I understand! However, I don't know why ALL 14 gigs were jumping immediately to the last page???

(not 1, not 2, but ALL)

-----------------

-----------------

The nightmare is not ending.

It's weird. I normally use this function in nearly 1 year, and I have just completed the payment to the loan a month ago.

-----------------

Finally, the funny thing is 7 gigs, which I deleted several weeks ago, were suddenly alive and appeared in the promoted-gig page magically.

Fiverr staff said that this error happening because of my side (!!!), and they tried to ask me to use different browsers, clear history, incognito mode, etc.

But this error is not fixing.

We all see that this error is about Fiverr system, but Fiverr staffs are trying to say that this is my mistake. They think I'm a hacker to control Fiverr and make the deleted gigs alive in the Fiverr database =)))

I'm absolutely disappointed!

Error.jpg

Do more social media marketing for increase your gigs impression and get more clicks.

• Like 5
  • Up 1