What is the Next evolution time

jownabbas_seo

Question

13 answers to this question

1 hour ago, jownabbas_seo said:

I'm waiting for the next evolution. Please let me know what is the time of next evolution?

Screenshot_2022_1215_065450.png

Next evolution means next step. If you are a new seller and you fulfill all the conditions of level one then you will get level one at Next Evolution. After that level two. Evolution is given on 15th of every month

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

Starter Pokémon evolve at level 16, but some Pokémon such as Caterpie evolve as soon as level 7. So, I guess by the time you reach Pewter City, you should have some evolved Pokémon, depending on which ones you choose to catch.

Edited by vibronx
apparently I can't spell "evolve"
  • Like 8
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, vibronx said:

Starter Pokémon evolve at level 16, but some Pokémon such as Caterpie evovle as soon as level 7. So, I guess by the time you reach Pewter City, you should have some evolved Pokémon, depending on which ones you choose to catch.

I was just about to mention how I'm waiting for my Charmeleon to become Charizard... I want my non-flying type dragon so bad (or did they change that? I haven't played the games in ages lol.)

8 hours ago, jownabbas_seo said:

i am waiting for my First level, Please let me know the next evolution time.

Typos like this are funny, but try to memorize at least the important words (evaluation date - which is today, by the way), gig, Fiverr (not fiber, fibre, etc.), message, client (not clint and so on!) It helps, trust me! 

• Like 6
  • Up 3