Fiverr colour code for gigs

parcal_lius

You may thought colour is a matter for ranking, but sorry it's not like that. Sometime same color, same item same brand, but one product has better sales more than the other. It's the shop and shop owners marketing strategies and execution quality. I hope you get it. You need to improvised your gig quality with a proper market research of seller and buyer. As I visit your profile, some of your gig price is too high for a buyer to take risk on a new seller. You should reconsider about your gig price.

hope for the best and of course, don't be disheartened. 

• Like 4

Blue is the colour of hope.

Then again, colours and their meanings aren't consistent throughout the globe. Just pick colours that you like and suit your Gig images, or that you think the majority of potential buyers will like. Which brings us back to blue as a reasonably safe colour. Hard to find people who dislike blue.

If you want to go scientifical about it, search the web, they are doing international favourite colour reviews regularly, last one I'd read about, some greenish blue won, for which you certainly will find or be able to conclude RBG etc. values during that research.

If in doubt, just use your favourite colour, or blue, in case it's not blue anyway.

Edited by miiila
  • Like 4