My top selling gig got removed by Fiverr for not following 3rd party policy

abdullahimran

Question

Hello wonderful community,

My best selling gig recently got removed on Fiverr because of the following reason: Your Gig has been flagged by our team for violating (or potentially violating) a third party’s Terms of Service.

But I don't think I have violated any policy of 3rd party (eBay in my case), as I have been providing this service for over two years and I provided the service in the best possible way. I also checked that almost all top selling gigs in my category got removed the same day. I contacted eBay and asked them about my services to make sure if I have not followed any of their polcies by mistake or what I don't know of, but they suggested to ask fiverr. I have contacted fiverr customer support, but they said that they can't discolse what caused my gig to be removed from fiverr, and they cannot restore it. 

I seek guidance from the community if someone has faced the same issue, and if they got their gig recovered how did they do it? Thanks in advance for your time.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

Do you have any reviews? You said your top-selling gig has been removed.

Since you did not say what you were doing, it is difficult to understand what is wrong. However, we may be spending time on a futile effort. 

Thanks for your reply. I have 735 reviews on this gig, and have been selling through this gig for over 2 years. I also had 1100 orders completed on this gig. I provide product research and listing services to eBay sellers. 

• Like 4