Improve Gig Rank

adsgenmedia

• 2 months later...
On 12/14/2022 at 12:52 AM, adsgenmedia said:

Thanks for your valuable information.

Some one say that share your gig on social media to rak gig.. some say don't do that, because if you share gig and u get impressions but no order,then fiver will push back you gig..

So who is right and who is wrong.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

12 minutes ago, pro_services000 said:

So who is right and who is wrong.

Why would you listen to anyone? Just choose and try for yourself. I will say as a rather old seller on the platform, if you want to know something you have to do it yourself. No one can guarantee any result because every seller has their own gig and stats. Some will do better than others, while there will also be people that don't see any difference.  If you want success, go through trial and error and see what works for you!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Why would you listen to anyone? Just choose and try for yourself. I will say as a rather old seller on the platform, if you want to know something you have to do it yourself. No one can guarantee any result because every seller has their own gig and stats. Some will do better than others, while there will also be people that don't see any difference.  If you want success, go through trial and error and see what works for you!

Yes you are right.. definitely some has to try himself to get an idea,what works.  

But you also learn from others experience. We can not neglect it 100%. Instead we can do research and find a good solution and then implement it.. and study the results. If there is something wrong, again needs to find out point.  

But it is not so easy.. it will take time. I hope things will work for me.  

@donnovan86if you have any good , authentic and tried yourself thing to get orders,and rank gig.. do let me know. I will be waiting.

Thanks.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, pro_services000 said:

But it is not so easy.. it will take time. I hope things will work for me.  

Who said freelancing is easy? You started your profile when there are thousands and thousands of competitors. It was hard pre-pandemic to gain orders. Let alone now when many categories have 4x or 6x the number of gigs pre-pandemic.

1 hour ago, pro_services000 said:

@donnovan86if you have any good , authentic and tried yourself thing to get orders,and rank gig.. do let me know. I will be waiting.

There's no such thing as "thing" to rank and gain orders. It all comes down to the way you present yourself, some people also care about your previous experience, etc. 

But here's a tip, writing the entire profile description using Caps Lock will be off-putting for some people.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...