🎄🐻best places to chill and freelance on fiverr during new year 2022 holidays🐻🎄

deisgnheros

59 minutes ago, deisgnheros said:

share your best place to hang out with your family during new year while freelancing on Fiverr and doing your favorite gig

Why yes.... in fact, we do all open our laptops, sit around the Christmas tree and work on gigs together. It's a holiday tradition. 😛 

• Like 4
  • Haha 11

I will be taking Christmas (3 days) New Years (two days) and the 4-5th of January off and will try to even ignore the existence of my laptop during those times! I might show some of the games I got credited for to the people I hang out with, but I will try not to work actively. (technically, I'm on leave from this Friday but trying not to go into vacation mode as I'll be modifying my gigs a bit during that time so we'll see how things go.) 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

"Holidays" "while freelancing on Fiverr"? Didn't you get the memo? It's 2Four/7/365 for any true Fiverr freelancer. 😉 

"hang out with your family during new year while freelancing on Fiverr and doing your favorite gig" Okay, that's the spirit! IF your family doesn't distract you from doing your Gig, of course, that is.

I fear the only viable place would be my room, as I wouldn't want to schlepp my external monitor anywhere else. But in any case, I prefer to either do my Gigs or be with my family, so, no multitasking here.

Edited by miiila
  • Like 8

On 12/13/2022 at 10:42 PM, miiila said:

"Holidays" "while freelancing on Fiverr"? Didn't you get the memo? It's 2Four/7/365 for any true Fiverr freelancer. 😉 

"hang out with your family during new year while freelancing on Fiverr and doing your favorite gig" Okay, that's the spirit! IF your family doesn't distract you from doing your Gig, of course, that is.

I fear the only viable place would be my room, as I wouldn't want to schlepp my external monitor anywhere else. But in any case, I prefer to either do my Gigs or be with my family, so, no multitasking here.

i like the attitude that's pretty much what i will do ! 100% except for the ''external monitor'' i am only on laptop wherever i go 😂

• Like 3