what to do to stay online and active at Fiverr always??

sofia2568

Question

20 answers to this question

Let me channel my inner @vickieito and try to be helpful instead, as I see us being told off if we continue.

Dear @sofia2568, this topic has been discussed many many times. Staying online on Fiverr does not guarantee orders.

Please learn to use the forum's search function to find relevant topics.

Additionally, here are some resources to get you started on how Fiverr works:

• Like 45
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, umairismail said:

Yes, you can get notification on app but it will not show you online. 

I am telling you this because of my personal experience, I left my laptop and my account 24/7.

You don’t have to be online to get messages and clients contacting you. 
And how many orders did you get? 
I can tell you for a fact as a person that did 2000+ orders that staying online is completely useless. 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, raselmridha55 said:

If you stay active in fiverr almost 10hours per day, as a seller your gig will be ranked on the first page i think

Is that a joke?  

If you don't know the answer don't make it up, otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself. 

For clarity.  You will NOT rank highly on Fiverr for staying online for 10 hours a day. 

Less typing and more reading please?  @raselmridha55

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

For now all they do is lifting their finger to press a mouse 😂 also some sort of “active” 

If they do this 14,878 times then they will burn off 1 whole calorie.  

So this is an effective way to stay active. 

• Like 26
  • Haha 10
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

It is true that when you are online, people are more likely to click on your gig. BUT, its a myth to stay online all the time, because you cannot ANSWER your client properly. Be online at reasonable hours, answer promptly and answer buyer requests. You can also be active on the forum.

• Like 30
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/13/2022 at 6:04 PM, sofia2568 said:

What to do to stay online and active at Fiverr always??

Don't go to sleep while you're working on your computer. Keep your eyes glued to the screen and keep your PC's volume turned up so that you can hear any valuable notifications from Fiverr. :classic_ninja:

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 18
  • Haha 8
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Why can’t you just have notification on int he app and just answer when you get notifications? Instead of checking every 15 min your laptop 

Yes, you can get notification on app but it will not show you online. 

I am telling you this because of my personal experience, I left my laptop and my account 24/7.  The only negative point in this strategy is that your laptop battery will gonna effect very badly. 

But there is a saying, In order to gain something, you have to lose something.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

You don’t have to be online to get messages and clients contacting you. 
And how many orders did you get? 
I can tell you for a fact as a person that did 2000+ orders that staying online is completely useless. 

Well, I have no concern that how many orders you did. I am telling you this because of my experience, my profile was completely down, and then i started to be online, and after one week my profile came back to normal.

I am not saying that being online is the main reason, but it's definitely one in many others.

• Like 19
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

I think if you stay online 24/7 as some suggest, then there is a possibility that Fiverr might issue a warning against your account for irregularity. The reason is that some people use not so legal means to stay online for that long. These are flagged as an irregularity as far as I know.

In order to stay safe, install the Fiverr app from Google Playstore. In the settings section there is an option to show you online. Toggle that bar.

Thanks.  

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1