Order on it's third cancel, seller just keeps un-canceling it

rob_sto

Question

Found a seller who was not using his images (found later) and literally ignored every request but had no issue asking for more money while promising to allow me to cancel if I wasn't happy. The work is garbage, literally trash and every time I cancel (I even posted him the links to the REAL artist as I found the art they were using from 99artists), he's able to un-cancel it and I have to re-submit. He has to ignore it for 2 days to cancel??? Even after that he still un-cancels it. I can't find a single way to have a person who works at Fiverr look at this as I've included all the information on where he stole his art, asked for more money after my requests and then delivered nothing I asked for. This is my first time with Fiverr and I'm seriously considering a charge back as this is just unprofessional if I have a dispute. 

• Like 9

5 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, rob_sto said:

I can't find a single way to have a person who works at Fiverr look at this as I've included all the information on where he stole his art, asked for more money after my requests and then delivered nothing I asked for. This is my first time with Fiverr and I'm seriously considering a charge back as this is just unprofessional if I have a dispute. 

Did you contact Customer Support? If you can prove that the seller is being dishonest (which you can) this should be an easy case for them to settle (and to look into the seller's other orders.) Disputes happen a LOT so CS doesn't actually look into every single one (Fiverr is a huge website, so it's basically impossible.) They only do so if you reach out to them personally. 

If I'm misunderstanding you and you HAVE tried to reach out to them, my one advice when dealing with CS is to keep your messages court, calm and easy to understand. Present information (as needed) but don't be emotional (doesn't help.)

• Like 6
  • Up 6

3 hours ago, katakatica said:

Did you contact Customer Support?

Have a link? Everything I find takes me to a knowledgebase with no way to submit a question. When I want to report an order it says it's not completed yet and takes me to resolution where I can accept or cancel, which I do and he just appears to be able to un-cancel it. This is why I came here. As a web developer, this site is specifically trying to keep you from submitting issues, which is why I mentioned tempting to just report the whole thing as fraud to my bank and be done with it, I was trying to do the right thing even though Fiverr is absolutely not. I should ALSO be able to easily report a user as advertising stolen goods but the flag icons I see tutorials that talk about how to report, don't exist on my version of the website.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, rob_sto said:

TY, on my page there is no link to create a ticket, it gets to issue with my order and all I get is to accept or cancel.

Step 1: (Top right corner)

image.png.dded488cb45842e31339e1a366cb082b.png

Step 2:

image.png.0f4047c685886f45cf43c8eb65d700e5.png

Step 3:

image.png.1821068e0c76b2abc2cb324155aaac2c.png

Step 4:

image.png.e7b69b72ad43449dce7dad537d4e4030.png

Step 5 (choose either issue with an order or cancel an order)

image.png.2895e88190262f00300bea44857b26f0.png

Step 6

image.png.76fb5f572402700628756ee588e5c4eb.png

Step 7 - Choose the order you have problem with and write your issue in the form fields. Check in once a day to see if the customer support answers (you will probably get an email notification)

image.png.dbce13fcb2cfc6c91c31c4f30f2e1736.png

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 7
  • Up 6