how to manage my account?

mjmishaq

Well, remaining online is equivalent to keeping your business open later in the day, according to logic.
You will therefore be exposed to customers more frequently.
You may receive more impressions by using the "Online sellers" filter while people are searching. Additionally, you'll probably react more quickly if you get a message.
However, my own experience contradicted the aforementioned idea!
I gave it a try, but it didn't really work—at least not for me.

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, majidshowghi said:

Well, remaining online is equivalent to keeping your business open later in the day, according to logic.
You will therefore be exposed to customers more frequently.

That is some terrible, TERRIBLE logic, especially since any buyer can find your gigs, at any time, even when you are offline. Gigs are available to anyone, all day, just by being hosted on Fiverr. Gigs are already "open 24 hours a day".

I wish people would stop promoting this "stay online all day to get more orders" garbage. That's not how Fiverr works.

• Like 6
  • Up 4

3 hours ago, jonbaas said:

That is some terrible, TERRIBLE logic, especially since any buyer can find your gigs, at any time, even when you are offline. Gigs are available to anyone, all day, just by being hosted on Fiverr. Gigs are already "open 24 hours a day".

I wish people would stop promoting this "stay online all day to get more orders" garbage. That's not how Fiverr works.

Perhaps a glass of water or two can help you relax and read more carefully.
I was attempting to say, "Logic says," but it seems to be broken.

By the way, you could discover that the "Online Sellers" filter is a search option if you ever use the Fiverr search.
When it is turned on, it ONLY displays online sellers — NOT offline sellers!
All of these asides, which I encountered frequently, such as "Thank you for such a rapid reply!" suggest that buyers LIKE prompt answers.
That occurred because I was online and sat in front of my computer, not hanging out somewhere.

That "Response rate" calculation on the seller's profile is there for some reason.
And maybe you don't know that websites and platforms, somehow like traffic on their websites, and so Fiverr. 
So as you see, It is not a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE logic!
That's a natural and organic way of thinking. Even though it is not working!

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, majidshowghi said:

Perhaps a glass of water or two can help you relax and read more carefully.

I enjoy many glasses of water every day. Water is delicious.

1 hour ago, majidshowghi said:

I was attempting to say, "Logic says," but it seems to be broken.

Perhaps a glass of water may be helpful.

All of these asides, which I encountered frequently, such as "Thank you for such a rapid reply!" suggest that buyers LIKE prompt answers. That occurred because I was online and sat in front of my computer...

A prompt response does not require you to be sitting in front of your computer, waiting patiently for people to contact you. I presume that you can find better, more productive, things to do with your time. Like.... building your business, perhaps?

And maybe you don't know that websites and platforms, somehow like traffic on their websites

Website traffic? is that a real thing? The really smart website guru guy told me it was just a myth.

So as you see, It is not a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE logic!

I stand behind my previous comments. I was not wrong in what I said. And the multiple green up-arrow responses, from other forum readers, seem to be supportive of what I said as well.

Even though it is not working!

It's not working, because thats not how Fiverr works. 😉 

• Like 4
  • Up 5