What does this mean? "Package prices should include predefined options at a minimum of $80"

unitythemaker

Question

Hi,

I'm updating my Gigs and while I was updating I got the below notification.

Even if my Gig prices are above 80$ I get the below notification. What does it mean, can someone explain?

The scope of this service is to deliver buyers a functional website. Package prices should include predefined options at a minimum of $80 or they are very likely to receive less exposure in this category. Please move your Gig to another category if you do not offer this specific service.

Thank you!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

10 answers to this question

21 hours ago, unitythemaker said:

Hi,

I'm updating my Gigs and while I was updating I got the below notification.

Even if my Gig prices are above 80$ I get the below notification. What does it mean, can someone explain?

Thank you!

Well Fiverr finally start adding lower limit for prices. I can't be more happier. 

If your prices are higher than that nothing to worry about, means you can't input lower than 80$ in the price section of the gig. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, unitythemaker said:

Oh okay, I was worried because it didn't go away even if my prices were above 80$. That's great news! Also that doesn't affect the extra service prices right? Can they still be lower than 80$?

I don't work in Fiverr so I not sure. As a Pro seller I have a limit of 100$ on basic package so I assume is the same logic that applies. Extras can cost lower than 80$ but the basic package must cost at least 80$. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, tatjanamitevska said:

Well Fiverr finally start adding lower limit for prices. I can't be more happier. 

If your prices are higher than that nothing to worry about, means you can't input lower than 80$ in the price section of the gig. 

Oh okay, I was worried because it didn't go away even if my prices were above 80$. That's great news! Also that doesn't affect the extra service prices right? Can they still be lower than 80$?

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

As a new seller its very challenging to compete with the old seller with few good reviews . They  will always prefer old one cuz the have same price as we have and the difference is they have reviews and we don't is there any way to lower the price of gig ?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

On 12/13/2022 at 3:43 PM, tatjanamitevska said:

but as new seller its very difficult to get any project with high price and zero reviews .

On 12/13/2022 at 3:43 PM, tatjanamitevska said:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

On 2/23/2024 at 9:05 AM, mike_builderall said:

Yeah those are pricing and plan. Under website design your lowest price must be $80 above according to Fiverr policy

I posted a web developer gig and the first time the minimum was $80, in the second web developing gig i was recommend to charge $160 for it.

Overpriced Programmer, lol. 

• Confused 1