Sending a buyer a subscription offer counts as messaging them?

moonstaredits

Question

5 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

It is a form of spam.

You may send them a "Merry Christmas" greeting instead. That way, you appear less business-minded and also remind them that you're still around.

However Fiverr encouraged me to send them the offer, it even showed a banner to do so... Hmm

Edited by moonstaredits
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, moonstaredits said:

However Fiverr encouraged me to send them the offer, it even showed a banner to do so... Hmm

I am also a seller on Fiverr. I have never been encouraged by Fiverr to send unsolicited offers to anyone, including ex clients. I was notified about this function and am aware that I can offer subscription(s) to clients if the opportunity arises and that I can make such an offer.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

I am also a seller on Fiverr. I have never been encouraged by Fiverr to send unsolicited offers to anyone, including ex clients. I was notified about this function and am aware that I can offer subscription(s) to clients if the opportunity arises and that I can make such an offer.

Well... I thought it meant I could send them right away if they were repeat buyers. But now I will be more cautious with those things.

Edited by moonstaredits
  • Like 6