Client accept the delivery but reject the delivery image, is it gonna effect my gig?

amirkhan96hamza

2 minutes ago, amirkhan96hamza said:

I deliver the project with the image of the work so that it automatically display in gig portfolio but he might rejected that.

If your delivery is not the image itself well, it's ok. Some buyers don't want to make the work they ordered public and choose not to show it on your portfolio. I do recommend to send an image with a summary of what you did, if your work is something like writing or designing a web page. Other buyers don't mind and let the image in your portfolio, which helps with your gig reputation. Hope this helps!

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, amirkhan96hamza said:

Client accept the delivery but reject the delivery image which I would like to display as gig portfolio, is it gonna effect my gig?

In plain English:

1. No, it will not affect your gig.

2. Your client did not reject the image. He just chose not to display it in your live portfolio for his own reasons.

3. Keep up the good work and don't stress for this one order. You will have many opportunities to showcase your work.

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

In plain English:

2. Your client did not reject the image. He just chose not to display it in your live portfolio for his own reasons.

3. Keep up the good work and don't stress for this one order. You will have many opportunities to showcase your work.

Thanks for taking the time to explain! 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, moonstaredits said:

If your delivery is not the image itself well, it's ok. Some buyers don't want to make the work they ordered public and choose not to show it on your portfolio. I do recommend to send an image with a summary of what you did, if your work is something like writing or designing a web page. Other buyers don't mind and let the image in your portfolio, which helps with your gig reputation. Hope this helps!

Thanks

• Like 4

16 hours ago, sunboatrecords said:

In plain English:

You are right.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1