How can I promote my gig on fiverr?

deluarhosain

I'm working from February 2022, but I publish my first gig in October after publishing very recently I got an order and I complete it in a very handsome way. By the way, now-a-days I did not get any clicks in my gig. Now I have 3 gig in public. I want to promote my gig in fiverr, but how can I do it? Please help me brothers. I'm a digital marketing expert and social post designer.

• Like 7

You are digital marketing expert and still aren't able to rank your own business, then how buyers will expect ? 😅No offense, just kidding.

Lets come to point. I see your gigs are well optimized. and only defect I can see that prices are high compared to no. of reviews.

I don't mean you sell cheap, I just suggest start cheap, give buyers some moment to play with your services and when you notice you got attention, then that's correct time to fly.

Here source of income is only reviews.

• Like 7

Thanks for your valuable information, but you know what I'm new at this place but when I publish my first gig after two or three days maybe I got an order because I'm able to rank my business as well clients and I did it a lot. But after completing the order I was busy with my another local projects, so I can't reply buyers in on time so I think it's makes me looser. by the way, I would love hear from you "How can I promote my gigs in fiverr?" Thanks again❤

• Like 5

Very good question. As a new freelancer I got first order with organic policy after that I wasn't active in this field so I loss my rank for that I have to pay the price. And another reason is that, maybe Fiverr Search Engine and Web Search Engine are not same with their algorithm policy. However, organic growth refers a long time planning and strategy but I want sell asap, so I'm ready to pay for my sell.

• Like 4