What is the meaning of impression and click at the party

sabasaba304

Sheesh Andy, I spat coffee on my office PC screen, why did you make me do that!!??

To answer the OP's question, a good friend of mine told me about Fiverr and I simply joined thinking it might be a good way to make a bit of extra money
on the side. I had never heard of Fiverr, I didn't know anyone who was Fiverr member so to be honest I wasn't expecting much.
I'm very glad I joined, that's for sure.

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1

6 minutes ago, sabasaba304 said:

What is the meaning of impression and click

Impressions - are the number of views you are getting on your gig. This happens when buyers search for your services and Fiverr determine that you are a good match. Your match score depends on your relevancy (e.g., title, tags, gig descriptions, and good seller performance compared to other sellers on the platform). The more relevant you are, the more impressions and views you will get. If other sellers perform better than you (e.g., have more orders, faster deliveries, happier customers, etc.), they will appear higher in search.

Clicks - are the buyers who see you in search and are interested in your services (so they "click" on your gig). The more attractive your gig is to buyers, the more clicks you will get (e.g., gig images & videos, prices, titles, seller level and reviews, etc.). If your gig looks too generic, buyers will overlook the gig and will click on another seller's gig.

• Like 7

On 12/10/2022 at 2:22 AM, sabasaba304 said:

I wish to work and collect money to achieve my dreams, but I am still a beginner

and you

So that I can utilize my skills professionally and become independent too! (Achieved both goals but there is always a room for further improvement - skills) on which I am still working on!!

• Like 6

The pandemic led me to search all kind of jobs online, I graduated from highschool and wasn't working where I had planned to (yes, the pandemic also took that opportunity for me, in retrospective my life would have been A LOT easier if I had landed that job). I finally found that working as a freelancer was a good option, and I already had some abilities I could apply. So I created an account on Fiverr but really so far it has only worked for me as a side job. However I'm really happy to gain money from something I enjoy doing.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...