I don't received any new job orders.

damith9393

On 12/5/2022 at 7:43 AM, damith9393 said:

No new work came for about 2 months. The impression It won't increase. Why is that? please help me.

Thank you.

You can Optimise your GIG with New Keywords & Just Keep Patience because its Fiverr so sometime we go high and sometimes we come low.. Don't Worry Keep Optimising your GIG & I hope you will get your order soon.

• Like 4

What kind of poll is this? And what is the purpose of this poll?

Successful freelancers know how to earn orders. New sellers who sit around waiting for random orders do not. Therefore, learn how to be a successful seller who understands their target customers, and knows how to provide services that solve those customers' needs. Problem solved.

• Like 11

11 hours ago, damith9393 said:

Can you tell me How much we add the fiverr brief?

Play around with the prices. I found the prices worked best at the average selling price for my best-selling gig. Other sellers have luck at cheaper prices, while others are getting more briefs at higher prices. Set your price and see if you get any orders.

It took me 2 months to get my first brief, however now I get 3-5 relevant briefs a day.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, damith9393 said:

If you want to increase the ranking of your New Fiverr ID, try to response as fast as you can. It will hep you the increase the ranking of your FIverr ID.

2 hours ago, a_asif0 said:

Yes, you are right.

No, it does not. Because there is no gig rank on Fiverr. That's not how the marketplace works.

• Like 4
  • Up 1