CAN A WARNING AFFECT MY ACCOUNT ?

adnansanri

Hello !
Hope all good, so after i got a warning, my gig impressions went really down, and the option of promoted gig was unavailable for my gigs, now i m getting some amount of orders from social medias,i m providing a really good service right now, will there be any change on my impressions on the next days ?
Thank you

• Like 4

@strategist_ceo to be fair, same situation happened to me one year ago, where my gigs dropped to the very last page and it s was there for quit sometime, i was doing very hard job getting very cheap traffic to fiverr during this time and getting small orders, i was free to take the clients very seriously and after about 14 days, i got the option of the promoted gig back, and my gig was back to normal and i was getting orders again, now i m on the same situation, and i am getting some small orders from socials, and getting 5 stars, clients keep saying that they are so satifited, so i hope that my gigs would be back again like the last time,
my concern is was the reason of this deranking is warning, or lack of communication ... ? this was my question

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

When I canceled an order it took me two weeks to get back to normal. But I do not promote on social sites.

But was your gigs on the last page, like you don t get any inbox messages from the new clients and the gig promotion option is not available anymore ?

• Like 5

18 hours ago, adnansanri said:

Hello !
Hope all good, so after i got a warning, my gig impressions went really down, and the option of promoted gig was unavailable for my gigs, now i m getting some amount of orders from social medias,i m providing a really good service right now, will there be any change on my impressions on the next days ?
Thank you

Hello too

I am gonna repeat my question again: Why are you worried if you are getting orders?? You should focus on delivering orders rather than focusing on impressions or clicks or anything else!

Plus what type of warning did you get?

It feels like you need to overcome your anxiety somehow! Work on it first else you wont be able to work properly on Fiverr 🙏

• Like 5

But was your gigs on the last page

I never check where my gigs are.

like you don t get any inbox messages from the new clients

Yes, that is what happened.

gig promotion option is not available anymore ?

I have never lost that option. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...