Not Get Briefs

fastdesigner_n

19 minutes ago, fastdesigner_n said:

I am a new seller and finishing 10 orders. My Fiverr account has 7 gigs. Why do I still not get a brief? That's why I don't get any orders now😪

Hello

Have you enabled the Get Briefs feature and set the price? If yes, play with the different prices until you get the matched job! It's a tricky feature!

Just checked your profile: In one of your gig, you have mentioned "WE", while in other gigs, you have mentioned "I" in the gig descriptions. Why is that?

Also, you have copied the content from Google? It would be better to reword it or use your own words (content).. 

P.S. You just need to work on your gigs. Improve them!

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello

Have you enabled the Get Briefs feature and set the price? If yes, play with the different prices until you get the matched job! It's a tricky feature!

Just checked your profile: In one of your gig, you have mentioned "WE", while in other gigs, you have mentioned "I" in the gig descriptions. Why is that?

Also, you have copied the content from Google? It would be better to reword it or use your own words (content).. 

P.S. You just need to work on your gigs. Improve them!

I have been updating mine for a while now and just yesterday I started receiving briefs!

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, dayothefuture said:

Hello @smartdezigns ,

I am a level 2 seller but I haven’t gotten any briefs since it was introduced, you mentioned that you have been update for your gigs for a while, can I know how often you did this before you started getting briefs.

Hello too

I have not said anything about my gigs that I have been updating them 🤔

For Briefs, you should try different prices until you get the right job.

Also, if you are a Level 2 seller, you must have observed that where actually you are lacking? Did you observe it? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, dayothefuture said:

Hello @smartdezigns,  I thought you meant your gigs, I will try different pricing and see which works, thanks. With regards to where I am lacking I haven’t made any observations, are there areas you think I could make changes, i would appreciate your help.

I am not sure that where you are lacking.. Probably it might be the communication, not delivering quality work.. it can be anything else. You just have to find out on your own! Do some research regarding your niche on Fiverr.. Good Luck

• Like 2