my gig got denied for no reason

trapman1

i had a gig selling items in a game and i had already 7 sales on it and nothing bad happend for 4-5 months untill today i got a notification saying my gig got denied,"We had to remove your Gig as the service you are offering is prohibited by our Community Standards. This decision was made after careful consideration and cannot be undone. For more information please read our Prohibited Services policy in Fiverr’s" ,there are alot of people selling the same things i do and have the same gig i do and i already got sales and reviews for it, now i need to make the same gig again that wasnt so easy to make and ill lose all my reviews so there is less chance people will buy from me.(gig name:"i will give you save the world weapons")

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

your really good at taking down gigs for no reason but your really bad at removing gigs with nsfw? i searched for gigs with the same title as mine and saw an nsfw gig how did you not remove that but removed my gig for no reason you didnt even give a reason it just said what i was offering "is prohibited by our Community Standards" i got sales and reviews on my gig and after 4 months you decide to deny it.and when i went to support you just sent an automated response and didnt answer after that.

Edited by trapman1
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, trapman1 said:

is prohibited by our Community Standards"

That’s your reason. Fiverr did give you a reason. Just because others are doing and just because you got a couple of sales it doesn’t mean that it’s allowed. Those gigs just haven’t been caught yet. You can report them and they will be removed too. 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, trapman1 said:

i had a gig selling items in a game

Games typically forbid that, so Fiverr forbids it, too. You're not allowed to break the terms of service of any site.

there are alot of people selling the same things i do

And there are a lot of people selling, for example stolen goods. It doesn't mean that they're allowed to sell stolen goods, it just means they haven't been caught yet.

now i need to make the same gig again

If you do that, that gig will get removed, too. And you could get permanently banned, as well. If your gig gets deleted, you're not allowed to make it again.

Combining all you're saying, it seems like you just never bother to read the terms of service of any site you use.

4 hours ago, trapman1 said:

i searched for gigs with the same title as mine and saw an nsfw gig how

Report them.

4 hours ago, trapman1 said:

how did you not remove that

Nobody on the forum can remove anything. We're just sellers and buyers, not Fiverr staff. If you want to talk to people who can remove stuff, you'll need to talk to Customer Support.

• Like 6