'AMONG MY CLIENTS' on my competitor's profiles, How to unlock?

awaiscad

3 hours ago, awaiscad said:

I have seen the 'AMONG MY CLIENTS' on my competitor's profiles (like attachment), is it something we will get after FIVERR TOP LEVEL or there's some criteria for that too like usage of fiverr workspace and stuff?

SAMPLE.png

Hello 

Among My Clients Feature: I am neither a Top Level Seller (though I have completed the requirements) nor using Fiverr Workspace but have been given this feature. It is not given to every seller.. and it's usually depends on your performance and quality of work as well.

I will encourage you to read this article: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4404324058513-Top-clients

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello 

Among My Clients Feature: I am neither a Top Level Seller (though I have completed the requirements) nor using Fiverr Workspace but have been given this feature. It is not given to every seller.. and it's usually depends on your performance and quality of work as well.

I will encourage you to read this article: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4404324058513-Top-clients

I had read from one forum that 'REPEAT SCORE' have something to do with extra features and level selections!
Can you let me know if you have below 85 repeat business score?
To check
ANALYTICS>REPEAT BUNSINESS 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, awaiscad said:

I had read from one forum that 'REPEAT SCORE' have something to do with extra features and level selections!
Can you let me know if you have below 85 repeat business score?
To check
ANALYTICS>REPEAT BUNSINESS 

I know about Repeat Scores.. For Among My Clients, it does not count because mine is 76 at the moment so I dont think that its a factor for it.

Performance and quality work matters still.. I have been given an option of Live Portfolio too but not utilizing it! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1